Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, we always send off legends* of the game in a respectful manner

1425379291466.jpg

Like the respectful manner in which you shafted Bartlett?

Has anyone got that Martin throwing the footy gif without the "deal with it"?
I'll see if I can find the psd, might not have saved it

Edit: Yeh I've got it, what do you want me to do?

Last edited:

Sorry to interrupt guys but when does Cotchin get back from injury?

I versed a guy in SuperCoach last week and all he needed was for Cotchin to score 51 points to win (aka: have as much impact in a game as Dennis Armfeild).
I didn't watch the game but checking my SC results yesterday I saw I won the matchup, so Cotchin must of missed.

Thanks. Good luck for the weekend guys.
Hi, Jab. I have a confession to make. I am a sucker for hopeless causes. I realise you probably get a lot of help already, from your mum making your bed and your lunch, to the staff at the sheltered workshop pointing out which label goes on which box, but I can't help myself.

Versed. Yes, it's a word. But not how you're using it. Versed means to be skilled at something, practiced, learned. As in, "I am well-versed in dealing with ignorant flogs with terrible football knowledge and an extremely limited command of the English language."

You are confused by the word "versus". It is a preposition, meaning "against" (literally, in Latin), "as compared to", or "in contrast with". A modern phenomenon of poorly-educated Gen Y/Z flogs of below-average intelligence is to mistake "versus" for a verb, extrapolating "Richmond versus Essendon" to mean that "Richmond is versing Essendon".

No. "Versing" is not a word. Therefore, its past tense, "versed", is not a word the way you want to use it.

And it's "must have", not "must of". You are again confused, by the abbreviation, "must've" - short for "must have", sounds a bit like "must of". The same goes for could have/of, should have/of, would have/of.

I hope you are able to apply this to your future communications in order not to immediately give away your lack of education and basic understanding of our native tongue.

As to the rest of your post:

Anyone else notice Jobe has had about as much impact on recent games as a tube of rectinol on a prolapsed anus?
Well, he did have a torn rectus.

(The whole club will have one soon.)

I've been out tonight and have just watched AFL360. Cam Mooney said that last week was one of the best games he's ever seen Jack Riewoldt play. Mark Robinson replied that after Vickery went off, Jack had to play further up the ground. Actually, Mark, before Vickery went off, Jack was playing up the ground. After Vickery went off, he had to play closer to goal, which is why he kicked all four of his goals after Vickery went off.

Mark Robinson is an Essington fan. To me, he is the absolute archetypal Essington fan. He's dumb, he has a big mouth, he doesn't watch a lot of football (and when he does he's too dumb to understand what he's seeing), he's dumb, he blindly believes whatever James Hird tells him, he's ******* thick, really ugly, stupid, ignorant, dumb as a ******* post, has a massive mouth, a ridiculously inflated opinion of himself, drinks his own bathwater, is a dopey goddamn moron, loves the sound of his own voice, talks too much/says too little, and to top it off, he's a complete farkwit.

Richmond by 25.

Last edited:
Hi, Jab. I have a confession to make. I am a sucker for hopeless causes. I realise you probably get a lot of help already, from your mum making your bed and your lunch, to the staff at the sheltered workshop pointing out which label goes on which box, but I can't help myself.

Versed. Yes, it's a word. But not how you're using it. Versed means to be skilled at something, practiced, learned. As in, "I am well-versed in dealing with ignorant flogs with terrible football knowledge and an extremely limited command of the English language."

You are confused by the word "versus". It is a preposition, meaning "against" (literally, in Latin), "as compared to", or "in contrast with". A modern phenomenon of poorly-educated Gen Y/Z flogs of below-average intelligence is to mistake "versus" for a verb, extrapolating "Richmond versus Essendon" to mean that "Richmond is versing Essendon".

No. "Versing" is not a word. Therefore, its past tense, "versed", is not a word the way you want to use it.

And it's "must have", not "must of". You are again confused, by the abbreviation, "must've" - short for "must have", sounds a bit like "must of". The same goes for could have/of, should have/of, would have/of.

I hope you are able to apply this to your future communications in order not to immediately give away your lack of education and basic understanding of our native tongue.

As to the rest of your post:

Richmond by 25.

richoatthedisco you have now become my Hero. I am in awe at the level of smack down you just provided to Jab. You are a noble man though. Even though you went in dry and while tearing jabs hymen to shreds, you still gave him an education in which to better himself as a person. I just wanted to take this time and salute you.

A slight question mark lingers over Bomber Jake Carlisle's fitness for Saturday night's game against Richmond. He has been struck down with a bout of gastro in the past 24 hours.

Carlisle took part in Friday's 'Captain's Run' and spent some extra time having a kick with coach James Hird after his teammates had left the track. Hird is confident he'll be OK to play

Soooo.. Carlisle has "Gastro"...
He must be shitting himself at the moment. Literally.

Predicted Match Ups

B: Jake Batchelor Troy Chaplin Alex Rance
F: Zach Merrett Jake Carlisle* Joe Daniher

HB: Bachar Houli Dylan Grimes Nick Vlastuin
HF: Adam Cooney Patrick Ambrose Brendon Goddard

C: Brandon Ellis Trent Cotchin Kamdyn McIntosh
C: Travis Colyer* Jobe Watson* Brent Stanton*

HF: Dustin Martin Ben Griffiths Brett Deledio
HB: Courtenay Dempsey Cale Hooker* Ben Howlett*

F: Steven Morris Jack Riewoldt Liam McBean
B: Michael Hibberd* Michael Hurley* Dustin Fletcher*

R: Ivan Maric Shaun Grigg Taylor Hunt
R: Tom Bellchambers* Paul Chapman Dyson Heppell*

IC: Anthony Miles Shane Edwards Connor Menadue
IC: Mark Baguley Jackson Merrett Jake Melksham*

SUB: Corey Ellis
SUB: Martin Gleeson

Good post _EAD_

Do you think, now Sheedy is back at the Bombers, he will be inspired to create a new blockbuster with the Tigers and Dons called the WADA cup ?

There is a extremely good chance that 12 players who will be playing against us tomorrow night, will be playing in there last season of AFL football. IMO occasions like this, is what drives the innovator sheedy. What do you all think ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whenever i see cocky Richmond supporters, i refer back to a post loss autopsy just to remind myself, biggest bunch of sooky bandwagoner supporters in the league. Quickest to jump on, even quicker to jump off.

upload_2015-5-29_14-29-47.png upload_2015-5-29_14-29-58.png upload_2015-5-29_14-30-5.png upload_2015-5-29_14-30-16.png upload_2015-5-29_14-30-28.png upload_2015-5-29_14-30-38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back