Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the question on how to deal with it.

Please tell me, how does one go through decades with no finals wins? This is new for me, please help.

You build resilence if you change your red sash to yellow.

We win for best sash:

38926-richmond-tigers-2015-mens-official-clash-guernsey-2000.jpg

35173-essendon-bombers-2015-mens-heritage-clash-guernsey-2000.jpg

Who says we're not looking good?

external

Forget state of origin, we should have a hipsters vs bogans match

Love to see a few of those w***ers get their top knots knocked orf!!

Im trying to think of decent banter with Essendon but it all feels like picking on the disabled child at a kids birthday party and just to easy and somewhat wrong :p

When Kyle Reimers and McVeigh were intellectual leaders at Essendon, it's not hard to understand how ****ed up they were doomed to become

Reckon Reimers drives around with one of those "magic happens" stickers girls have on their cars, and McVeigh still reckons his powerband gives him the strength of Hulk Hogan

Im trying to think of decent banter with Essendon but it all feels like picking on the disabled child at a kids birthday party and just to easy and somewhat wrong :p

Yeah I guess it would be somewhat hypocritical of you to throw barbs about drugs when you have a confirmed drug cheat forever in your history books and we have none.

Anyhoo, good luck this weekend. It'll be nice to see you fall flat on you face at Dreamtime yet again after yet another encouraging lead in game.

Yeah I guess it would be somewhat hypocritical of you to throw barbs about drugs when you have a confirmed drug cheat forever in your history books and we have none.

Anyhoo, good luck this weekend. It'll be nice to see you fall flat on you face at Dreamtime yet again after yet another encouraging lead in game.
Mate once WADA gets a hold of you blokes you will have 30 odd confirmed drug cheats in yours, lets not compare a grain of rice to a whole bag :)

Forget state of origin, we should have a hipsters vs bogans match

Love to see a few of those ******s get their top knots knocked orf!!
I have a theory that top knots bring otherwise unattainable football prowess. Ever since Colyer and Hurls have grown them they have been unstoppable.

I call it 'the Fyfe Theory'

Mate once WADA gets a hold of you blokes you will have 30 odd confirmed drug cheats in yours, lets not compare a grain of rice to a whole bag :)

So you like talking in hypotheticals rather than fact?

Confirmed RFC drug cheats = 1
Confirmed EFC drug cheats = 0

Sure, the sample sizes aren't great but history has you winning something in the last 30 years over us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You build resilence if you change your red sash to yellow.
So if I leave my jumper on my back car window during summer I'll appreciate shitness more?

So you like talking in hypotheticals rather than fact?

Confirmed EFC drug cheats = 0

Sure, the sample sizes aren't great but history has you winning something in the last 30 years over us.
Wont be a hypothetical for long sunshine then the score will be
Confirmed EFC drug cheats = 30
That 3 + that 0 is a bitch is it not?

He's wearing white shorts and I still can't see it.
Have you some better vision?
The bit where he shits himself as he sees Jobe then gets put on his arse.

That's the bit.

Wont be a hypothetical for long sunshine then the score will be
Confirmed EFC drug cheats = 30
That 3 + that 0 is a bitch is it not?

Until it happens you're dealing in hypotheticals. If it doesn't eventuate, the tally will be RFC 1, EFC 0, you win (golfers clap).

If it makes you feel better, St Kilda have 1 as well. Soon enough Freo might join you on 1 as well, and Collingwood might even overtake you with 2.

Ladies and Richmond supporters

I give you the All Australian CHB
996km.gif

He sees Daniher rising off the turf and that's curtains for Rance in that play. To be fair, what you don't see due to the camera angle is Daniher cracking one of his beautiful smiles and saying "herp a derp". That sort of thing would put off most AA defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back