Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLDR? Attempted banter fred that failed when Tiggers posters couldn't be more creative than drug/needle jokes. Shame could've been good.
P.S. fred was killed by the presence of IUB
Essendon are the joke mate...not the needles that you pumped into your players.
I heard that essendon is budgeting for a 5 million dollar profit in 2020.
By then they wont need to turn on the lights for night games because all of their players will be glowing fluro green and able to illuminate the MCG.

Never used to mind Essendon when they were a football club, hate them with a passion now that they are a cult, how anyone can continue to support an organisation that's values one man more than the welfare of the young men under it's care astounds me.
One man who instigated the entire farce that has been this saga, and don't you dare try to tell me that James Hird had anything less than TOTAL CONTROL over the running of the entire football program.
Richmond to smash the Hirdashians by 65 points.

Everyone knows that if Essendon was a movie character it would be Veruca Salt.

If Essendon was a beer it would be Crown - VB quality at premium prices.
And if Essendon was a body part - mangina. Manginas as far as the eye can see.

Drugs

bombres.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite thing about this is the different coloured patch over Bombres, so it looks like there was a * up they tried to fix and still ended up with this as the finish product.

God bless cheer squads.

I posted this in our autopsy thread, but it definitely belongs here too. Essendon will miss the combination of Ryder-Watson/Heppell that has been so valuable at clearances. With Bellend up against Eeevaaahn the Terrible, the only balls rammed down Heppell's throat will be his boyfriend's in their post-loss consolation cuddle.

My favourite thing about this is the different coloured patch over Bombres, so it looks like there was a **** up they tried to fix and still ended up with this as the finish product.

God bless cheer squads.
You do realise that all the Richmond cheer squad are members of mensa...
...honestly, would I lie to you.

You do realise that all the Richmond cheer squad are members of mensa...
...honestly, would I lie to you.
I listen to trout on a close to daily business, I fully believe you.

KFC boy is guest speaker at the next MIT graduation too from what I've heard.

Bitches please, we all know the real reason is you don't want to see another Dreamtime loss.

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure we have never won a Fletcher milestone match so you have a good chance this week.

You're behind me ? Well with a face like that on your avatar. You better hope I'm not holding a fish cos I'd beat you senseless with it..:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back