Player Watch Jack Crisp

Remove this Banner Ad

In for a big test tonight. Likely to run with Fyfe.
Let's see what he is made of.
Crispy has a had a great season, but honestly im not expecting too much Fyfe is in unbelievable form. A win for us would be Crispy limiting fyfe to 30odd possies and going forward himself to kick a couple of goals.

My mistake, Wikipedia says he was taken in the 2012 rookie draft but it's obviously wrong.

The rookie draft is always listed as the following seasons despite the fact it was held in the December. So last seasons was the 2015 RD.

Huge god damn fan of this kid. Honestly? Greenwood is a bonus, we won the trade off the back of Crisp and De Goey alone. Greenwood is icing. Crispy will only get better too.

I also find it strange that apparently there was a question mark on his disposal? Either people were making that up or he's improved out of sight over summer because I rarely see him miss targets. Seems like a great kick to me.

Massive challenge for him tonight, will learn a lot at the very least. Cispo I'm a big fan, not the steak knives but the real deal so far.

On even more important news, thought he did the best black and white TV show we've had this year. This kid just keeps surprising.

On bad news, as if Broomy didn't get involved in it!

Huge god damn fan of this kid. Honestly? Greenwood is a bonus, we won the trade off the back of Crisp and De Goey alone. Greenwood is icing. Crispy will only get better too.

I also find it strange that apparently there was a question mark on his disposal? Either people were making that up or he's improved out of sight over summer because I rarely see him miss targets. Seems like a great kick to me.

I was one who preferred Redden or Aish. I am happily wrong. Best number 25 since Billy Picken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He actually asked Brisbane to come back to Melbourne so he's very happy where he is now , spoke well also.

Did he say how the Trade come together as I heard that Essendon approached him 1st

Looks like Crispy is consistently performing well...

11327317_654008288067847_2043725877_n.jpg

He has been excellent.

Got a bit loose on Fyfe watching on TV but overall this year has been great just needs not give the fyfes 1m head starts.

Fyfe has Destroyed everyone who plays on him so Can’t Really Knock Crisp

Jack Crisp has turned out to be an important player for us. His size, pace, ball getting ability and he can kick a goal!
Did he always have the potential or is it that Brisbane struggle to develop their young players? It may well be that Brisbane presents a great opportunity to target their higher younger draft picks (Karnezis excluded)!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back