Toast Jack Gunston is now our most Underrated Player

Remove this Banner Ad

xellis

Club Legend
Dec 15, 2006
Injury Room
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This guy keeps flying under the radar. His last 5 weeks have been outstanding and clearly one our top few in this time.

Over the last 5 weeks:
______K__HB__M___G__T
Ave:_10.8_7.8__7.4__5__3.6
Tot:__55__39___37__15__18

Whether kicking goals or presenting and marking on the wing he is having a big impact each week and is a significant player for us.

Has been a great pick-up.

Anyone know if he is popular with his teammates?

He never seems to have guys run to him when he kicks goals.

http://bit.ly/clarkoteam

Jack Gunston: “Clarko has been a great coach for me so far, he’s obviously shown faith in me coming over from Adelaide. He’s always the first one after the game to come up and give you his feedback and that’s what you want as a player. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he’s always the first one to help you out. Hopefully I’m here for a few years and hopefully he’s here for every bit of my tenure here.”

I thought the wording of this was a bit odd at the time (a "few years" doesn't sound like long), but now that you've mentioned that it seems more worrying. I'm sure we're just jumping at shadows though! :oops:

http://bit.ly/clarkoteam

Jack Gunston: “Clarko has been a great coach for me so far, he’s obviously shown faith in me coming over from Adelaide. He’s always the first one after the game to come up and give you his feedback and that’s what you want as a player. He wears his heart on his sleeve and he’s always the first one to help you out. Hopefully I’m here for a few years and hopefully he’s here for every bit of my tenure here.”

I thought the wording of this was a bit odd at the time (a "few years" doesn't sound like long), but now that you've mentioned that it seems more worrying. I'm sure we're just jumping at shadows though! :oops:

Just a turn of phrase I think, he probably means 10 years but didn't want to sound presumptuous. I haven't noticed anything to suggest he's not well liked. What's not to like when you kick 5 goals ;)

Dont forget this guy.....

877546-luke-breust.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunner is going to be a great player but the guy pictured signing the camera is going to be a LEGEND

Anyone who can do their signature in a perfect mirror reflection for the benefit of those looking through from the other side of some glass is a legend in my book.

If Jack Gunston and Luke Breust are our most underrated players it is only by opposition supporters. I think our most underrated player by opposition supporters is Ben Stratton.

HH! Our boy Breust is certainly living up to the potential we both saw all those years ago.

This guy keeps flying under the radar. His last 5 weeks have been outstanding and clearly one our top few in this time.

Over the last 5 weeks:
______K__HB__M___G__T
Ave:_10.8_7.8__7.4__5__3.6
Tot:__55__39___37__15__18

Whether kicking goals or presenting and marking on the wing he is having a big impact each week and is a significant player for us.

Think your goal average is incorrect.

Gets a bigger cheer than Buddy does, so he's well on his way. Brooooooost!
Don't those two seem to be building a nice little thing up forward? Buddy/Breust & Buddy/Popeye are some handy little combinations we have in the F50m. If Cyril can force his way back into our forwardline ( ;) ) then we'll take some stopping*!

*Seriously though, Cyril would make a ridiculously good BP/HBF.

If Jack Gunston and Luke Breust are our most underrated players it is only by opposition supporters. I think our most underrated player by opposition supporters is Ben Stratton.

Honorable mention to Paul Puopolo.

Don't those two seem to be building a nice little thing up forward? Buddy/Breust & Buddy/Popeye are some handy little combinations we have in the F50m. If Cyril can force his way back into our forwardline ( ;) ) then we'll take some stopping*!

*Seriously though, Cyril would make a ridiculously good BP/HBF.

Cyril will have to come back via Box Hill.

No easy way back into this team.

;)

Anyone who can do their signature in a perfect mirror reflection for the benefit of those looking through from the other side of some glass is a legend in my book.
This
Takes real talent to be able to sign your signature backwards, and have it perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back