Autopsy Jack Redden Requests Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Also takes into consideration your team's finishing position. That's why Hawks got end of first round for Buddy.
Eagles won't get much for Selwood.
No it doesn't. The compensation picks can come after your normal picks, which is affected by the team's finishing position. However it doesn't affect what band compensation the club gets awarded.

No it doesn't. The compensation picks can come after your normal picks, which is affected by the team's finishing position. However it doesn't affect what band compensation the club gets awarded.
Um, yep.:$
Confused myself with first round and end of, which is whereabouts their first will be anyway.:straining:

Pretty good result TBH.

Turning a pick 25 (2008) into pick 17 is great. Buying low and selling high, that's what Supercoach is all about... right?

Effectively Pick 12 if used on Academy players ;)

This one feels like a breakup where the couple can't be arsed making it work. No-one is jilted or particularly bitter. He didn't want to be here and we didn't exactly throw ourselves at his feet asking for a second chance.

This one feels like a breakup where the couple can't be arsed making it work. No-one is jilted or particularly bitter. He didn't want to be here and we didn't exactly throw ourselves at his feet asking for a second chance.

Yeah, we talked a big game but it's a pretty mutual breakup. Leppa wasn't enamoured with him, and my feelings on him as tradeable are pretty well established this year too. Hate to see a good guy and popular teammate go, but in football terms I won't lose sleep on this one.

Bring on Keays.

so 0.08% chance of staying with us?

SF8MzIP.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps the club is dodging the FA risk next year. Better to get guaranteed 1st round pick this year than lose him for band 2 compo next year.

Serious dilemma... this year i acquired 2 new Brisbane lions guernseys.. one signed by Jack redden and the other by James Aish... Safe to say I probably shouldn't be a stockbroker

Please don't get anymore signed guernseys.

Goodbye and good luck Jack. A great team player who knew and played their role. Guys like Jack allow the superstars to do their thing. I'll have to break the news to my wife - I think she like, "like" liked him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back