Senior Jack Sinclair

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved how happy he was at the end of the game, to the point of going behind another Saints player (was it his mate Billings? anyone saw that?) and jump on his back playfully.
He played a great game for being only his second. For me, he was in out best today.
Yeah it was Billings mate. The joy in their faces. Love it.

Do you remember that video after the draft, of Paddy and Hugh together, absolutely stoked that they were playing together?

A bit of that with Billings and Sinks I think.

Watching the game today, struck me that Sinclair runs like Mitchell. Pretty fast in a line but it's more agility that's the strength, strong as **** legs.

Pretty similar debut to Billings as well: came on as sub, got involved, shanked a near point blank shot at goal. So I expect no less than 20 and 2 next time
20 and 2 you say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone see a bit of Sam Mitchell in this kid?
Mitchell and Harvey. He moves exactly the same as them, short strong steps and he can swivel on a dime because of it. Im going to call it now 200+ game player. Will need to be upgraded this year as, like Eli before him, clubs will be in to him like no tomorrow!

Mitchell and Harvey. He moves exactly the same as them, short strong steps and he can swivel on a dime because of it. Im going to call it now 200+ game player. Will need to be upgraded this year as, like Eli before him, clubs will be in to him like no tomorrow!
They might... They don't have his best mate at the club...

Heeney was better, that kid is gonna be a gun.

Cookie, stop crumbling!

Isaac Heeney 11K, 6H, 17D, 4CP, 82.4% DE, 1 CLG, 1CLR, 2T, 4I50, 0G, 1B 79% TOG
Jack Sinclair 7K, 12H, 19D, 7CP, 73.7% DE, 0 CLG, 3CLR, 1T, 2I50, 2G, 0B 76% TOG

Our boy had more contested possessions, more clearances and more impact on the scoreboard. While I think both players would be deserving recipients of a RS nomination I think it would be fair to say that our man Sinclair got a little bit more done on the inside than Heeney and had a bigger impact on the contest.

Plus his calves are bigger!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back