Universal Love Jackson Trengove appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Westy will never shave his, unless it was for a purpose such as letting go of J-Mac. He has his beard because of a beard growing comp between him and J-Mac, and now he refuses to shave it.

Westy will never shave his, unless it was for a purpose such as letting go of J-Mac. He has his beard because of a beard growing comp between him and J-Mac, and now he refuses to shave it.
Hoff at the end of the season.

jack-passion-world-beard-champion.jpg

If he played for another club he'd be one of the few guys in the comp who could match up well on Justin Westhoff. Too bad for other clubs.

I'm sharing the Jacko love, but nah - don't think so. I reckon The Hoff would run him senseless...and I mean run. Whilst Jacko is good, The Hoff is a running freak that would wear him down.

I'd not like to be The Hoff should Jacko catch him once or twice though :)

On the verge of being considered A-grade,

His reading of the play has improved dramatically in the last 18 months.

He seems to be moving better too. Maybe that is just because he is reading the play better, rather than just following his man.

awesome player and a great leader for PAFC

def doesn't go unnoticed

He was an absolute steal at the pick we got him. Would have been a top 5 pick if he didn't get injured in his draft year, and he's playing like it.

We have a very good back 6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Carlile and Trengove are so underrated! They should talk about Jacko like they do any top 10 pick, considering he would've gone as one anyway.

BUDDY 2014 JACKSON TRENGOVE AWWWW YEAAAASH

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably been our most unnoticed player. Intercepting marks, outplaying his opponent and dominating the ruck.

Hats off to Jackson deserves the credit

Only if you don't look for a thread that was posted in only 10 days ago. ;)

He's definitely moving better & a lot quicker than he was when people used to criticise his pace, also noticing he's clunking a lot more contested marks he will be an AA CHB one day.

The crunches every time one of their players got hit by the JJ combo in Jacko & Jonas are loud as hell, you would not want to be hit by either of them in a marking contest.

Last edited:
jacko is having an awesome year. He reminds me of a josh gibson, most didnt rate him 2 years ago either, look at him now an all australian. Jacko is 2 years younger than gibbo so hes following the same path. If he can be equal to gibbo we have an awesome fb.

jacko is having an awesome year. He reminds me of a josh gibson, most didnt rate him 2 years ago either, look at him now an all australian. Jacko is 2 years younger than gibbo so hes following the same path. If he can be equal to gibbo we have an awesome fb.
Josh Gibson from hawthorn? Nah Jacko's only 23 & Gibbo's 30, Trengove will be a much better player than him once his careers over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back