Jacqui Lambie Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be wondering about how the Tassie-PUP-Gob fits with the latest anti incitement laws.
She annoys me with her bogan tripe and I'm not even Muslim.

She might annoy a lot of people with some of her comments but at other times she does get things spot on and says what needs to be said, below is absolutely true and a brilliant comment, because it is so true.

Jackie Lambie said:
I will vote to defeat all Abbott government legislation until they stop using Anzac and Remembrance days as photo opportunities and ADF members as extras in a Liberal Party promotional film
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/11/07/lambie-vows-block-government-agenda

She might annoy a lot of people with some of her comments but at other times she does get things spot on and says what needs to be said, below is absolutely true and a brilliant comment, because it is so true.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/11/07/lambie-vows-block-government-agenda

Yes she does talk too much dribble at times. But at least what you see is what you get. Unlike our PM who is a a two faced lying bloody hypocrite.
At least Lambie has always been consistent on her views of defence force & DVA issues.

Have to admire her stance on the ADF pay issue and the fact that she obviously despises Jug Lugs Abbott and his born to rule crew.

whilst I was in the services, I felt the wages to too low for the risk and conditions with the base wage between 92-99 was around $40k but with allowances you could add $15k to $60k. So normal pay would end up being $55k and as high as $100k which was pretty good for a 20yo in the 90s.

I understand the pay and allowance would be significantly more now.

The ONLY servicemen who deserve a SIGNIFICANT pay review would be our SAS, CD Teams and other elite divisions (on active duty). They should be on $300k pa.

Maybe Lambie should try wearing a burqa. Would conceal her ugly face and uglier personality.
It's sad that the discussion has digressed to sex, her looks and attractiveness as happens so often with female representatives when clearly the only issue of real import is the fact she is a total fuking moron.
There should be an IQ test for candidates.

It's sad that the discussion has digressed to sex, her looks and attractiveness as happens so often with female representatives when clearly the only issue of real import is the fact she is a total fuking moron.
There should be an IQ test for candidates.
Even more so voters perhaps! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it is an interesting development. However the fact that political parties are not recognised in the constitution confuses the issue somewhat IMO. Also what say does the High court have over the Parliament & how it operates? All interesting stuff.
We wait with baited breath:rolleyes:
IMO i think that that the senate seat belongs to the party and not the sitting senator because the majority of people vote above the line and vote for the party. Only in the case that the candidate gets more votes than the party itself then the seat should belong to the candidate.

Palmer has served his purpose for Lambie, Jacqui from Burnie wasn't going to get anywhere near the Senate, she rode in on his coat tails and is now playing him for a bit of a fool.
Apparently Glen Lazarus is impressing with his manner and approach to Parliament.

Palmer has served his purpose for Lambie, Jacqui from Burnie wasn't going to get anywhere near the Senate, she rode in on his coat tails and is now playing him for a bit of a fool.
Apparently Glen Lazarus is impressing with his manner and approach to Parliament.
Well she has been quoted as saying "I just didn't have the money like the big players did for advertising" for the reason she joined PUP. She had gone from the ALP to the Libs before trying as an independant before joining PUP.

Jaqui saying she should have stood on her own is a joke of course. I think her 'notariety' has inflated her Ego. But It is good to see her deflate fat guts Clive a bit. He does have a massive ego & girth.

Unfortunately the media focus too much on the clowns, So I've not seen or heard much from 'the brick with eyes':p

My opinion of Lambie is only increasing by the week. She's backflipped on PUP and voted down the changes to the Financial Planners regulations that Abbott wanted pushed through for his mates, this is a great win for Australians. I worked in a company heavily involved in MIS forestry schemes that milked hundreds of millions from Australians putting the vast majority of it in the hands of greedy execs and financial planners who were given masive commissions to keep signing people up despite the companies knowing that it was a bad investment.

Abbott only every proposed rolling back the changes to help Liberal party donors, there was no logic in it, no benefit for the community only for the financial planners and banking industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back