Rumour Jake Carlisle moving to Carlton 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a halfwit if you think Carlisle is worth the same/more than Henderson and Yarran. Carlisle is barely worth more than Henderson (if at all). Never seen a supporter group overate its players like Essendon fans.

Sure he was in all australian form for 10 games 2 seasons ago. Done hardly anything since to suggest that hes worth what your fans think he is.

St Kildas first rounder + Hickey was one of the more laughable suggestions your fans have put up and theres many more.
There was one game last year where he did something that made me think he was worth a top 5 pick and as a bulldogs fan I reckon you would remember as well.

Your a halfwit if you think Carlisle is worth the same/more than Henderson and Yarran. Carlisle is barely worth more than Henderson (if at all). Never seen a supporter group overate its players like Essendon fans.

Sure he was in all australian form for 10 games 2 seasons ago. Done hardly anything since to suggest that hes worth what your fans think he is.

St Kildas first rounder + Hickey was one of the more laughable suggestions your fans have put up and theres many more.

'You're' a halfwit.

Oh how delicious...

Come on Jade.
Henderson on his own would almost be fair for Carlisle, but throwing in Yarran makes it overs.

I've said it before and will say it again, two average players do not compensate for a good player - would part with small change for Yarran because we need some pace, and nothing for Henderson.

Taking either, or both, for Carlisle and I'd be wanting our list management team hung.

There was one game last year where he did something that made me think he was worth a top 5 pick and as a bulldogs fan I reckon you would remember as well.

Oh congratulations to him when we had teams beating up on our tall defenders every single week. A ruckman in Roughead and a undersized tall defender as his main opponents. Not to mention the worst defensive setup in the competition.

He's played 4 good games out of 30 as a tall forward. Hardly top 5 - 10 pick material.

I've said it before and will say it again, two average players do not compensate for a good player - would part with small change for Yarran because we need some pace, and nothing for Henderson.

Taking either, or both, for Carlisle and I'd be wanting our list management team hung.

Yet Hendersons has averaged more goals, more disposals and more marks this season and more goals last. But Henderson is only average yet Carlisle is a good player. Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

So Henderson and Yarran are average, yet Carlisle is elite?
I think you're wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Oh congratulations to him when we had teams beating up on our tall defenders every single week. A ruckman in Roughead and a undersized tall defender as his main opponents. Not to mention the worst defensive setup in the competition.

He's played 4 good games out of 30 as a tall forward. Hardly top 5 - 10 pick material.
Lets not discount those ten games where he was All Australian material as you mentioned earlier.

Carlisle had a patch of AA form for about 12 games one year. Has done about as much as Henderson since, has a ban hanging over his head AND apparently wants out.

Yet you think he is worth much more than Henderson + Yarran, and demand a Carltons first round pick? (which will be around 2-4).

Are you taking the piss? Seriously.

Lets not discount those ten games where he was All Australian material as you mentioned earlier.

2 seasons ago in a position he no longer plays. Mitch Clark was in the all australian squad in 2009 in his 4th season (just like when Carlisle had his career best form) yet had 2 mediocre years (where he didn't reach those heights). Brisbane got pick 12 in return for Clark when he left for Melbourne. I'd argue that Carlisle is around that worth but

a) Carlton won't have a pick in that range unless henderson goes and even then Henderson might fetch a good player in return
b) Unlike Clark Carlisle has a potential ban that he could face

So his value has dropped somewhat in comparison, and the closest pick to Carlisles worth is a second rounder. Carlton no doubt will throw in steak knives but they wont give you a top 5 pick. That is laughable.

Taking Carlisle out of the equation for a second, Yarran would interest me as a small forward, though the cost would have to be fairly moderate.

Henderson I genuinely would not be interested in (other EFC fans may disagree). We do need to build some KPD depth through the draft though.

Unless Carlton were willing to offer us Cripps (and of course they won't), the only thing they have of interest is that first round pick.

This guy is delusional. Either player by themselves would be overs for an out of form carlisle without a true position, who probably will miss the next 24 months of football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet Hendersons has averaged more goals, more disposals and more marks this season and more goals last. But Henderson is only average yet Carlisle is a good player. Makes perfect sense :rolleyes:

Could not care less what either of them have averaged. Carlisle is substantially more talented and could very well be a top flight forward or defender. Henderson isn't a spud, but he'll never be a star.

Carlisle had a patch of AA form for about 12 games one year. Has done about as much as Henderson since, has a ban hanging over his head AND apparently wants out.

Yet you think he is worth much more than Henderson + Yarran, and demand a Carltons first round pick? (which will be around 2-4).

Are you taking the piss? Seriously.

I demanded a first round pick did I? Go through the thread and you'll find i had a number of discussions relating to his worth. Have stated a couple times that a pick 3-4 would be overs.

This guy is delusional. Either player by themselves would be overs for an out of form carlisle without a true position, who probably will miss the next 24 months of football.

Calling someone delusional and then saying he will 'probably' miss 24 months. I think I know which of us is in fairy land mate.

I love it. Keep getting told how s**t Carlisle is, yet keep seeing same people offer to trade him into their team.

So s**t, yet they want him.

Never change Big Footy

tumblr_mhpeu3xVP71qa3v7yo1_400.gif

Yarran + Hendo + Cripps + our first rounder should get it done. Pretty sure the Bombers would still consider themselves hard done by.

Let's face it; Carlisle is a streaky sook who hasn't put together a full season yet. Yes, he has potential, but he also has WADA hanging over his head. 2nd rounder at most. Maybe throw in Matthew Watson as steak knives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back