Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

800k for Carlisle is way overs. That figure has to be made up. Hurley wouldn't be earning that much would he?
You'll almost always have to pay overs the get a player to switch clubs.

When was the last time North drawn an 80k crowd?

Hang on that isn't fair what about 70k crowd? Nup that isn't fair either

60k crowd? Nup not gonna do it.... what about 50k crowd?
You really need to be realistic buddy. The membership figures for your club are a disgrace. You will have barely a marquee game next year. Like Essendon Carlton and its supporters need to stop living on past glories otherwise we will go down the path of the dinosaur.

I've never actually seen Bauguley play is he any good how old is he?
He is a solid small defender who is a foot soldier nothing more nothing less.
He is probably worth about pick 40 in this draft.
We do not have a better small defender however so hard to replace. 26 years old

If I was an Essendon fan would I be treated differently. Its not like my club is even involved in this. Why would I have even started this thread in April if I hadnt been given some pretty good information well before it was even discussed in the media.

I know exactly what happened when he was heard saying this club is f***ed. This hasnt been released to the media, so if I tell you that will you actually think I might have some inside info.

As I have said previously I am not an essendon lover as I grew up in the suburb and was surrounded by kids who saw there club win flags and loved rubbing it in.

This is the problem with Bigfooty. If you give any information you have been told by people involved you just get dismissed as a troll.

From now on this thread should stay as bombers only and you guys can just carry on as if he will stay and there is no way he will go to blues.

Bauguley to brisbane psd
Carlisle to carlton psd

Wouldn't that be gold

If you can't hack anyone questioning your sources, you shouldn't bother being an internet hero. I don't think he'll stay either, but posting the crap you have above suggests to me your word has every right to be questioned.

Let's be honest, starting a thread on an uncontracted player does not make you nostradamus either.

If you can't hack anyone questioning your sources, you shouldn't bother being an internet hero. I don't think he'll stay either, but posting the crap you have above suggests to me your word has every right to be questioned.

Let's be honest, starting a thread on an uncontracted player does not make you nostradamus either.
Replace pl with w and that sums up some of his recent posts.

Yes but that money is in the Rance range for key defenders. Reckon there's a bit of mayo on that.
If it's 800k i'll be surprised, talk of him being offered more in the 700k region. Still overs but nobody else at Carlton to worry about taking a hit salary cap wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's 28 and he's better than just a foot soldier
If he is only just.
Has a red hot go but truthfully he lacks a bit of class and is a dogged and determined back pocket. Doesn't run through the midfield and provides zero run from back line. Look at what the doggies small backs do and then look at baguleys game. Small backs in 2016 pretty much need to have an offensive element to their game in my humble opinion.
We would miss him if we lost him as we have little natural replacements on our list.

You'll almost always have to pay overs the get a player to switch clubs.

Unless He's coming to Hawthorn that is .:D

a_little_bird_told_me___by_epicmyst-d3iexu2.jpg

I thank posters for sharing their info, this time of year things are very fluid but obviously if a player hasn't signed by now it raises questions.

The interview was literally a car park ambush by tom browne. When asked jake said he is every possible chance to stay at essendon. I guess he couldn't really say anything else.

I've never actually seen Bauguley play is he any good how old is he?

Baguley has had a great season. Behind Hurley he's been the Bombers next best defender this year. At least in my eyes he's probably been Essendon's third best player behind Hurley & Hooker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back