Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

I listened to the last 5 minutes of a post from your website it Terry Wallace and the other bloke sucking up to your list manager - what is your point?

He feels hard done by having a reputation of being hard to deal with. HOW does that make me wrong saying that no one of substance has said that there will not be a direct swap for pick 5 that stands (they did not even say that). I understand that Essendon has being doing it tough with list management but that does not mean there will be a direct swap for pick 5

Feels hard down by?

He was laughing. Stop talking s**t.

Feels hard down by?

He was laughing. Stop talking s**t.

What are you on about - seriously have a look at what you saying, no need to get all fired up. Just asking what I sposed to hear on that post: WHAT is your point except for turning nasty?

Seriously how does it relate to what the post is talking about - it doesn't. Think you need to actually think!!!

Rofl at Essendon thinking Port won the Ryder trade....

Langford is going to be a ******* gun. Problem is you significantly stuffed up by trading pick 37 for a busted up Adam Cooney, instead of drafting Jack Lonie, Caleb Daniel, Harris Andrews, Bailey Dale, Nathan Drummond or Corey Gregson

You grab Langford & one of those listed above & the Bombers win that trade by a ******* mile

Langford is going to be a ******* gun. Problem is you significantly stuffed up by trading pick 37 for a busted up Adam Cooney, instead of drafting Jack Lonie, Caleb Daniel, Harris Andrews, Bailey Dale, Nathan Drummond or Corey Gregson

You grab Langford & one of those listed above & the Bombers win that trade by a ******* mile

I think it'll take a few more years to know or not if we won the trade.

I share the same optimism though, I think langers is gona be a freak :D

I think that a third team will need to be involved to get this deal done, With either Saints trading a second rounders and Hickey to Sydney for a First rounder then on trading the first rounder to Essendon for Carlisle

Or Pick 5 and Second round for Adelaide's pick 9 and 13, then on trade pick 13 for Carlisle

What do Bomber fans think of Pick 23 plus either Ross or Hickey?

Apols if been covered previously.

I think it'll take a few more years to know or not if we won the trade.

I share the same optimism though, I think langers is gona be a freak :D
You traded 37, so chances are Bombers will lose out on the trade when Cooney retires in 1-2 years, instead of having a Jack Lonie or Corey Gregson sitting in your forward pocket for the next 10-15 years

Shame really. The haul of Langford, Laverde & Gregson/Lonie would have been a ripper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 24 & Hickey should get the deal done.
If we land Leuey, i doubt we'd go after Hickey, but having 3 consecutive 2nd rd picks might be attractive if a better quality player was added to the pick, we may bite.
But i can see it being pick 5 and some shuffling of things elsewhere. No idea what.

I rate Ross fwiw. He is similar to Pendlebury in his style of play. Obv not same ceiling, but both find space and time and both tall and strong in the tackle, rarely taken to ground.

Yeah Jack Lonie looks like exactly the kind of player we need TBH, good pickup there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back