Jake Stringer - Career Goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of Stringers goals have been awesome to say the least for a first year player. The one against West Coast, The pre season one against Hawthorn, and of course the one this week against Richmond ! The guy has real Spunk about his footy !

I love the fact that whenever he gets the ball inside 50, he backs himself, takes the responsibility and goes back to kick it ! He's got a booming kick also ! Wait till he regularly bombs goals outside 50 !

If this is anything to go by, wait till he's in the age 22- 25 bracket ! :)

I still reckon that something simple like "beast" is more suitable for Jakes nickname.
That's what I was yelling on Sat nite....LOL.
Kudos Los gimp, great video to watch, can't wait for the next one.

Love him, has the arrogance to go with his ability! However I would like to see him show a little bit more desperation consistently when defending!

I was thinking something guitar-related. Strings, six-string, guitar....

and thus 'The Axe' was born....

Jake Stringer Special - 4 string :D

e4a1_1_sbol.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love him, has the arrogance to go with his ability! However I would like to see him show a little bit more desperation consistently when defending!
That's almost certainly a fitness issue. He'll chase harder after a pre-season when he's not playing winded.

That's almost certainly a fitness issue. He'll chase harder after a pre-season when he's not playing winded.
Read the post on our injury thread.. Not sure if the guy was serious about stringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back