Rumour James Aish to re-sign with Brisbane Lions for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if we're going to use THAT argument, which of these 20 kids have held down a best 22 spot in their clubs:
View attachment 174556

I'll have a go.

McCarthy, Kelly, Dunston, Bontempelli, Sheed, Cripps and Kolodjashnig

All but Cripps play for teams that finished higher than Brisbane. I'd say better than a third 2 years later probably isn't that bad.

I'll have a go.

All but Cripps play for teams that finished higher than Brisbane. I'd say better than a third 2 years later probably isn't that bad.

Correct, and if Aish didnt have form dips and then a broken hand he would have played up until round 23. So your argument that "He didnt play every game therefore hes worth s**t all" is a pathetic one at best.

If just seems like a competition of "No WE are shitter! No WE are! Yeah, well you won a Grand Final 15 years ago! Yeah?! Well we havnt had a Pick 1 for even longer!"
Dude look at my first comment. Thats exactly what i was implying. You say we say you say. We are both s**t no one should be compensated, lets get on with it.

Ok you completely missed my point. But thats cool have a good day.

Oh Im getting your point: Neither side should get a priority pick, and thats fair enough, you cant really give one to both clubs based on the immediate history of both sides.

Well if we're going to use THAT argument, which of these 20 kids have held down a best 22 spot in their clubs:
View attachment 174556

That is a horrible example. I don't know what you're trying to prove by posting it. Most of those players are now regular players in there respective teams. I'd argue that only Boyd, scharenberg, freeman and apeness are yet to get a regular gig in their team. Even Lennon & jones are now regular players. Shot yourself in the foot mate.

That is a horrible example. I don't know what you're trying to prove by posting it. Most of those players are now regular players in there respective teams. I'd argue that only Boyd, scharenberg, freeman and apeness are yet to get a regular gig in their team. Even Lennon & jones are now regular players. Shot yourself in the foot mate.
Well ignoring the fact that he was injured for a significant portion of the season, when his form dipped there were players in our reserves who were out performing him and deserved there chance.

Is that not fair? The argument was that he isn't even beat 22 for us therefore he isn't worth more than a late second rounder, which is just wrong.

Thanks for that. This is the last I heard from him. He must have deleted your tweet than coz I can't find it ;)
dgh9s.jpg

I'll have a go.

Aish has played more games than McCarthy and Sheed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work at Australia post no such thing as strong mail ,, reliable mail... or good mail,,,, there definatley is late mail though can guarantee that

How about incorrectly delivered mail? BF seems to offer a fair bit of that. :p

James Aish will join the Crows...
Dangerfield departure will open this up

Since this is your first post Im going to assume you are 100% on the money. Thanks for ending 2 years of speculation!

James Aish will join the Crows...
Dangerfield departure will open this up

Nah mate staying with Brisbane 3 year deal loves it in Brisbane #FamilyClub

1116 SEN are reporting that James Aish has requested a trade out of Brisbane, nominating Collingwood his club of choice.

There has been no official word from Brisbane or Aish's management as of yet.

It is understood Hawthorn hold considerable interest in the talented midfielder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back