James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we were really happy with the 3 defenders lever Goddard and marchbank then also laverde who slid from top 10 projection and then a smoky Dan McKenzie who looks the goods from the saints and we were maybe hoping for him 2nd round also .... Can see why they weren't too worried sliding from 10 to 14 despite it being high risk

They also said you wouldn't consider that most years but last year you could as even until pick 25

I thought Campbell's Chunky said Mckenzie was right up there with our next option?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This board is insane.

If the deal was Douglas out and Aish in, would anybody seriously think we lose on that deal?!
I wasn't aware anyone was suggesting we lose on the deal just merely it came down to the relevant ages and that word potential which can't be banked on with certainty.

The fact that it comes down to age is my precise point. Aish has 200+ games left. So we win on the trade bigtime.

POTENTIALLY we win big time.......

Unlike you some of us just don't take everything for granted.

That is my last word on the subject.

Last edited:
Of course we gain!

You are arguing age. Fair point. What if Aish spends the next 4 years doing his knee. By your argument we might as well trade Dangerfield for the number 1 pick and be done with it. Then in 5 years time, trade in that number 1 pick for the number 1 pick and so on. We win, we get age!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back