James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Would anyone actually go to Carlton by choice? Could be a long 10 years for them.

I agree, unless they're offering him massive coin I don't see what the attraction would be to go there. They're facing a massive rebuild and a number of years down the bottom, it's not going to be any different than how things are in Brisbane at the moment.

I still think if we're interested that we would be a preferred destination.

I agree, unless they're offering him massive coin I don't see what the attraction would be to go there. They're facing a massive rebuild and a number of years down the bottom, it's not going to be any different than how things are in Brisbane at the moment.

I still think if we're interested that we would be a preferred destination.

Brunettis in Lygon Street was always my attraction whenever I ventured down the Westgate.

What did he say?
Aish where's Aish? Bit quiet hey? To busy thinking about where you're going to be next year?
Not sure if you've seen the segment, but the whole team is there and he pays out various players in the squad.
Was certainly awkward for aishy.

Aish was like...

justin-timerlake.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aish + Redden = Dangerfield? (If we can pull that off we wouldn't be too weakened, if at all IMHO)

No. Just no.

Redden isn't even a top 75 player in the AFL; let alone a top 3 player and Aish is just potential. Aish's development has stalled due to his inablity to play in an enviroment he doesn't want to be.

Redden is worth a pick betwewen 25 and 35 and Aish woth a pick between 15 and 20.

I'm very keen to land both Redden and Aish; they'd be brilliant additions for our midfield.

Redden's tackling ability and inside work will be sorely needed with Danger leaving and Thompson on his last legs, while Aish provides a bit a midfield class that we just don't have.

We'd still need to add some pace to our team but I don't get the lack of enthusiasm for these two guys.

And as GROTTO said, a fit and firing Brad Crouch would make a massive difference.

Aish doesn't know what he wants to do, doesn't even know where he wants to play. Heads off to Bali tomorrow and all he has is Brisbanes preseason training plan. Seems to me he's not entirely serious about his footy and therefore I'm not sure he's right for us.

If he'd like to come to Adelaide, and I think he might, we'd be crazy to pass him up........ No. 7 draft pick, dual all Australian U18.

He's no excitement machine a la Dangerfield, but there would have to be a place for him in our best 22. Yes, hasn't shown a lot at Brisbane, but neither did Polec and Yeo.

Aish doesn't know what he wants to do, doesn't even know where he wants to play. Heads off to Bali tomorrow and all he has is Brisbanes preseason training plan. Seems to me he's not entirely serious about his footy and therefore I'm not sure he's right for us.

In all reality how do you know this, what is he meant to do at this stage, he's not a free agent and you aren't privy to any discussions he has had with clubs, he may be doing exactly what a club has advised him to do.

In all reality how do you know this, what is he meant to do at this stage, he's not a free agent and you aren't privy to any discussions he has had with clubs, he may be doing exactly what a club has advised him to do.
we have no coach either, he might want to see who we get before burning his bridges

Remove this Banner Ad

Back