Nostradamus Lives James Frawley- on the move? All rumours in here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Lives Again

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
There's a post on AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News linking James Frawley to the Swans. Damien Barrett is also reporting that Frawley is chasing a seven year deal and that's right up the Swans alley. I guess we can get used to the Swans signing the top free agent every year at least it takes all the suspense out of things. Good list management of course....perhaps the AFL should allow the Swans to keep the Cola as clearly the Swans are having trouble attracting and retaining players up there.....

There's a post on AFL Draft, Trade, Free Agency, List and General News linking James Frawley to the Swans. Damien Barrett is also reporting that Frawley is chasing a seven year deal and that's right up the Swans alley. I guess we can get used to the Swans signing the top free agent every year at least it takes all the suspense out of things. Good list management of course....perhaps the AFL should allow the Swans to keep the Cola as clearly the Swans are having trouble attracting and retaining players up there.....

Not sure the a big footy post is the most reliable source. Sure the club would be interested in him but I don't think they are in his market price wise.

Will not happen

Seven years? $800k.

This bloke needs to find himself a new manager pronto, as the advice he's receiving at present is well wide of the mark.

He's not worth half those figures, and if as expected Melbourne end up with a first-round pick for him it will be one of the biggest heists in AFL history.

Hahahahahahahaha....................
You guys are jumping at shadows & now getting upset with rumours.

Dangerfield is who I am hearing about. Big chance of coming our way.

These threads are fun, Sydney has now taken over the position Collingwood had, whereby any play out of contract o looking for a trade would automatically be linked to the Pies.

These players have always been linked to us as far back as Plugger.

The difference these last few years is that the players that have come to us were totally out of the blue.

Stay tuned for next year's surprise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever they get, I got no doubt he'd become a better player in their system ala Shaw, Richards, Kennedy, Mumford, the list goes on...

These players have always been linked to us as far back as Plugger.

The difference these last few years is that the players that have come to us were totally out of the blue.

Stay tuned for next year's surprise.
I'll admit that you've always had a few linked with you following the recruitment of Plugger then Roos, but 10 years ago everyone was linked to Collingwood, especially KPP and ruckman.

Seven years? $800k.

This bloke needs to find himself a new manager pronto, as the advice he's receiving at present is well wide of the mark.

He's not worth half those figures, and if as expected Melbourne end up with a first-round pick for him it will be one of the biggest heists in AFL history.
Does anyone actually believe the 7 years + $800K? I haven't heard Frawley or his manager tout this line. Its just bulltish IMHO

One of the best Full backs in the comp when he plays there, If u had him at the Dogs guaranteed Carlisle wouldnt have kicked 8 on the weekend.

Yet was given a football lesson by a kid who's played < 10 games no more than a month ago, and had the winning goal kicked on him.

Pass.

Yet was given a football lesson by a kid who's played < 10 games no more than a month ago, and had the winning goal kicked on him.

Pass.

So he has 2 goals kicked on him in 1qtr and you make your judgement in 1 game.

If you want some stats since 2009 he has had a Avg of 1.7 goals a game kicked on him, in which he is just off from the likes of Glass Scarlett Mcpharlin and Lake.

Last year Melb won 2 games got smashed in almost every game the ball lived in our defence yet in 17 games he only had 25 goals kicked against him, and only twice did his opponent kick more than 2 goals.

People are just judging him harshly cause they believe the media report on the money he is after and the years he wants, But the stats dont lie he is 1 of the best full backs in the league u can put him on the best forward and be confident that most times he will beat his opponent.

1 - Retire - Goodes, ROK, Shaw and maybe LRT. Open up 1.3 million+ in the cap.
2 - Trade - Malceski to Melbourne for 3rd rounder - This way Sydney get something after signing Frawley and Melbourne retain best possible compo. Call it the "Monfries Rule" - Open a further 400k.
3 - Sign Frawley to 7 year deal for 700k per season. 1 mil remaining.
4 - Draft 4 new players (Incl Isaac "Best midfielder in draft history" Heeney) @ 75k each. 700k remaining.
5 - Watch Eddie and Co explode about "Cheating Swans" because they look at headlines instead of balance sheets
6 - Profit

This will be fantastic when it happens.

:D

Go get him Swans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back