Nostradamus Lives James Frawley- on the move? All rumours in here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing Crawley having a lengthy chat with J Waite after a recent game where we towelled them. Recruiting convoy I reckon.
Where you towelled us? Please... Would've been well over a year ago, the 'Frawley leaving talks' wouldn't have even sprung up yet.

Swans dont need Frawley, and while I think we could afford to pay him enough, there is no way he is work the $800k speculated about.

Robbo on AFL360 just made a comment he had heard that Frawley had committed to Collingwood. Last night on the same show Robbo asked him about it and Buckley, with a wry grin I might add, suggested that it wasn;t the right forum to discuss it, then said that they would look at anyone who would improve their list.

Just the way he said it, seems Robbo might be on the money.

Interesting to see how this plays out

Too Far Our(2 and Half Month) to be 100% Sure

Lot still to happen and Clubs have not talked to Frawley(Offically) yet.

It definitely is a Watch this Space

He and Lumbumba can trade tips on how to look good while bombing it long to not effect.

I rather Frawley then Lumumba at Least Frawley can beat his man Defensively

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10544780_320137658160469_157071801154430658_n.jpg

Barrett on The Footy Show now saying he's headed to the Suns. :rolleyes: Throw enough s**t at a wall and some of it will stick.

That is what Pretty Much is being Done by the Media.

There be quite a few stories on where players are going

Buck's response to Robbo was very "WTF". That pause told me there was definitely at lease smoke.

Was that because of 1st time he heard of it or are there Secret Meeting have been found out?

This has the smell of the yearly "pushing up a player's price by linking them to Collingwood" about it.

Happens every year, my personal favourite was when Doug Hawkins blew up in the media that Nathan Brown was signed, sealed and delivered to the Pies only for him pop up at the Tigers.

As the old saying goes "I'll believe it when I see it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back