Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He signed off on the program. His signature is on the 'permission slips'. If he got bullied into it or got marginalised after that then he was derelict in his duties as the responsible party for the injection program. If a doctor prescribes medication that doesn't mean they also need to administer it but it sure as hell means they have to record what they have prescribed.

EDIT: Signing off on 'Thymosin' is about as far from being a responsible doctor as it gets in regards to professional sports people.

Yep, Dr Reid is in it up to his neck.
And the letter Reid wrote criticising the program was obviously a self-serving letter written much later and backdated. He was trying to give the impression that he was not consulted, as the charges he faced would have serious ramifications with his right to practise.

And the AFL helped him by withdrawing charges against him.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
Good on Ryder for coming out and speaking his mind/showing his disapproval. So much for Mr 'I'm doing it for the club and players' Hird's words on the matter. I wish Paddy and his family all the best.

Unfortunately he was traded on Port's terms which means he won't be as willing to speak against Essendon.

Unfortunately he was traded on Port's terms which means he won't be as willing to speak against Essendon.

However if Ryder speaks up to ASADA - he may get a discount. I see an incentive there.:thumbsu:

Last edited:
However if Ryder speaks up to ASADA - he may get a discount. I see an incentive there.:thumbsu:

Isn't it too late for speaking out
I wonder if Paddy's contract had a "ryder" that Essendon would not be responsible for any lost funds incurred by Port that they have to pay Paddy should (when) he receive a suspension

I wonder if Paddy's contract had a "ryder" that Essendon would not be responsible for any lost funds incurred by Port that they have to pay Paddy should (when) he receive a suspension

who knows......
Everyone wants it over - so maybe there will be compromises offered.
again who knows:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I think the main point of the SCN stage is to speak out. Talk now (ie. tip the golden one in) or forever hold your piece.

Coles Essendon to receive 34 applications for shelf stackers in the next few days?

Hard to see how infraction notices can be avoided. ASADA are obviously just going about the process, crossing t's and dotting i's.

who knows......
Everyone wants it over - so maybe there will be compromises offered.
again who knows:confused:
speak for yourself, X. ;)

I want them to fight and fight and fight...and lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back