Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, the Bomber supporters keep saying "there's no evidence"

Er, maybe there is?
Over in Hirdelusionville they believe the evidence amounts to 12,000 pages of 'James is the devil' repeated over and over again. If you lay out all 12,000 pages in the correct order they form an image of James Hird with horns on his head and a pointy goatee.

Fish is a certified loon. At one point he was posting on the bomber board about getting a family member who works at ASIO to find out HTB posters real names and addresses. Completely irrational twit. Can't see the forrest for the trees. Sharp as a bowling bowl.

Lance is ok. Donsrule is ok. Carlo has to be a teenager.
Lance is a champ. Read his posts carefully and you see he's a really reasonable guy that just happens to sit on the other side.

Very different to the many raving lunatics on that side of the fence.

Fish is hilarious. I'm reminded of his Neil Craig rantings whenever I see his username.

Lance is a champ. Read his posts carefully and you see he's a really reasonable guy that just happens to sit on the other side.

Very different to the many raving lunatics on that side of the fence.

Fish is hilarious. I'm reminded of his Neil Craig rantings whenever I see his username.
That is the funniest part of all of this really. All his posts about how Craig helped cyclists dope at the AIS.....and then he gets a job at Essendon.

I've never seen someone get so 'self-owned' on bigfooty. I go pretty hard at Fish, because he's a dullard who likes to pretend like he's outsmarting everyone.

His posts in early 2013 are just as good, with his "the players know that this will all go away soon, there'll be no penalties, no fines".

I think technically it is 34 lots of 350 (or thereabouts) pages. But I'm not gonna quibble o_O
Their lawyer said in a Caro article today that 105 pages was common to all players. That leaves about 245 individualised pages for each of them. No mean feat to digest that in a few days!

He also said it was just a summary of the evidence, not the evidence itself.

Their lawyer said in a Caro article today that 105 pages was common to all players. That leaves about 245 individualised pages for each of them. No mean feat to digest that in a few days!

He also said it was just a summary of the evidence, not the evidence itself.

So that's 349 pages of legal s**t and 1 page summarising the core information?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's usually how legalese works!
If it's done really well, you can probably get it to well over 5,000 pages of waffle and half a page that makes any sort of sense!

Which is what the players lawyers have said

That's usually how legalese works!
If it's done really well, you can probably get it to well over 5,000 pages of waffle and half a page that makes any sort of sense!
Yeah well, lawyers' gotta make their fees justifiable. Couple of hundred bucks per page and then you've got printing, binding, photocopying expenses, plus the stamps.

Got emailed this, apologies if someone else has already posted it:

You are a very senior and experienced education administrator. You are to find a solution to this problem.

A previously successful and well-run school is a shambles.

The school council knows nothing about education.

The council appoints as principal a very famous and popular ex-student.

The school motto is changed to Whatever It Takes.

The principal immediately recruits a new head of science who is also to implement a school improvement plan.

The science head claims sports science qualifications, has only short-term contract teaching experience and his teaching area is pharmaceutical enhancement.The science head injects the year 12s with performance enhancing substances at a local clinic/gymnasium.

The clinic/gymnasium keeps no records and is apparently a subsidiary of Bikies Inc.

The council nervously informs the education department the details of the school improvement plan.
The education department is outraged and bans the school from the VCE exams.

The local and national media run damaging stories.
The council appoints a nuclear scientist to prepare a report on the events.
The nuclear scientist’s report finds it’s an explosive situation and recommends that something be done.
The principal is stood down for a year and given a million dollars by the council.

The head of science is summarily dismissed.
The assistant principal agrees to run the school for the year.
The council assures the year 12s that none have been given illegal drugs.
The council tells the education department that it has no idea which drugs were injected into the year 12s.
The council, having defended the principal for two years, is now trying to sack him.
The principal is in court so the council can’t sack him.

The head of science is in another court suing the council. The council gives him a million dollars to drop the case and go away.
The assistant principal, at speech night, applies for the principal’s job.
The principal announces that he is continuing as principal.
The principal won’t speak to the AP who was previously his best friend.

The AP when he was at a previous school had employed the ex-head of science.
The AP leaves for Mexico immediately after speech night.
The local newspaper announces that the AP has gone mad.
The year 12s are confused: some have transferred to other schools, and the rest are trying to decide whether to support the prin or choose a new one.
The council is telling them to do as they’re told.
The school office staff sell one of the best student to an interstate school and buys from the neighbouring failing school an elderly student with one leg.
The year 12s are wondering if they’ll ever be able to sit the VCE.
The council is keeping the parents of the year12s informed, but the parents are told not to tell anyone.
The education department is wringing its hands.

What would you do?

The school office staff sell one of the best student to an interstate school and buys from the neighbouring failing school an elderly student with one leg.

1757950409a5148721072ml.jpg

In all seriousness when you put it that way it does sound more damning of the club and staff.

Just went to the HTB for a little bit. I hope the efc get the maximum punishment available. The tears of Lance Uppercut, Bombers 4 life, Carlo, Mxett, fishardansin et al would taste great. In fact perfect to wash down a three peat.

I've been able to handle all of those, the one who has got to me is GG. Absolute mental deficient. I've had to place him on ignore, he was doing my head in.

I have a few on ignore now, not because they do my head, just that I skim over their posts regardless as its just the same spin and bullshit, over and over.

shepp thinks this might carry over until May next year. There'll be a few more spin doctors popping up between now and then if that's the case.

Last edited:
I have a few on ignore now, because they do my head, just that I skim over their posts regardless as its just the same spin and bullshit, over and over.

shepp thinks this might carry over until May next year. There'll be a few more spin doctors popping up between now and then if that's the case.

Oh God! I don't think I can stand another 7 months of this. All I want to know is when are we finally going to focus on Essendon's activities instead of trying to discredit ASADA? It's becoming pathetic.

I've been able to handle all of those, the one who has got to me is GG. Absolute mental deficient. I've had to place him on ignore, he was doing my head in.

Great advice!
I've put 6 of the worst Essendon flogs on ignore, and the HTB is now a pleasure to read.

Well, not a pleasure, but much better than before.

Oh God! I don't think I can stand another 7 months of this. All I want to know is when are we finally going to focus on Essendon's activities instead of trying to discredit ASADA? It's becoming pathetic.

It is never going to end. My take is ASADA cannot and probably will not (given everyone has been paid off) make the link between what was purchased/procured and which player took exactly what and exactly when. ASADA are happy enough as long as they get the main proponents, Dank, Hird, etc. Hird will not budge, AFL refuse to enforce anything, it is stuck in one big stalemate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back