James Hird sacked and disgraced - Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

HaHaHa how much does she get per click on her articles? 10c?

You all got sucked in again.

She knows this turns you guys on. It's sad.
$5 million and counting.

Make sure you chip in your $200 next year.

Why the FK is there another "Caro recons Hird will be sacked" thread?? There is already another one with multiple pages, surely we should merge this?

Why the FK is there another "Caro recons Hird will be sacked" thread?? There is already another one with multiple pages, surely we should merge this?
I am not sure why every thread about this is not closed....... Hird was not sacked and Wilson was 100% wrong...... again.

If they can't be closed then perhaps renaming them to "Caroline fools everyone again".

I am not sure why every thread about this is not closed....... Hird was not sacked and Wilson was 100% wrong...... again.

If they can't be closed then perhaps renaming them to "Caroline fools everyone again".

We will find out about Hird next week, the other thread is correctly labeled according to Caro. I agree this thread title is wrong... for the moment anyway.

did you not click?
Not being a smart ass but I have a good idea what the contents of her articles will involve just by the title. There are also a lot of quotes and sometimes the whole article posted on the forums.

Also Wilson has changed the title of her write up meaning she really had no inside scoop or truthfulness to give, turns out it was just damaging and slanderous. Her article is now just a recap of what Essendon had to say to reporters as they were walking to their cars. Absolutely nothing happened and she cashes in.
Already no one is speaking up about her failure to produce ethical news and it will never be remembered again after today. Welcome to Australian journalism.

Or "Caro is a bitch".

#HirdSurvives #EADCaro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really have no idea how much most Hawthorn supporters enjoy reading about Essendon's implosion I take it.
Not Wilsons articles though, right? I mean you admitted it yourself in your previous post that she is wrong and will continue to be wrong until she finally gets one right.

Article title changed with "in coming days" tacked to the end.

Anyone think board was concerned that Hird = Thompson in terms of infraction notices to players. Perhaps they think they need a plan C just in case?

Bombers given them some time to make a decision, though if GC come in with an offer his price for staying might go up?

can we change the thread title to 'Caro wrong and disgraced'?
By6e6mlCUAAqgm-.jpg

I love it that we kept the premiership team off the front page in the week after the grand final for two years running. Especially because it's hawthorn :).

Many of my mates are Hawthorn supporters and trust me when I say they are enjoying this like a 3rd flag. All their Christmases .....

Board "your sacked"
Hird "Ok...... I want my payout"
Board "I guess your not sacked then..... Welcome back Jimmy"
(group hugs all round while robbo plays with himself in the corner)
Like August last year they are just agreeing the price and that delays the outcome. This year Jimmy doesn't want to do another mini MBA, he wants it all in cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back