James Hird sacked and disgraced - Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

incorrect. Players don't fight anything at the ADRVP. They don't have the opportunity to even make a submission. They can only appeal to the AAT if they want to

TerryWallet
Here is a diagram of how it all looks to people who haven't talked or thought about it for a few hours:

mess.gif
So please excuse a little bit of inaccuracy.

ACCUSATIONS -> PLAYERS

EVIDENCE -> PLAYERS

PLAYERS --DEFENCE--> AUTHORITY

AUTHORITY --DECISION--> PLAYERS

PLAYERS --APPEAL--> HIGHER AUTHORITY (e.g. Jesus, Chris Judd, whoever is available.)

HIGHER AUTHORITY --DECISION--> PLAYERS

PLAYERS -> HOLIDAY

So they now claim Dank is going to take ASADA, AFL, Essendon & senior figures at Essendon to court.

Happy days. I hope he has a "no win, no fee" lawyers

He's probably seen how well The Weapon did subpoenaing everyone under the sun and thought he'd get in on the action

Did they not sack him because if he were sacked today, he could file for unfair dismissal? You can't get fired for lodging an appeal.

I'm fairly sure once he decided to go ahead with the appeal after the club sent the players to talk him out of it, they must know he is not going to play ball.

I will say this about Hird: he hasn't purloined all the advantages over the past 18 months - to the incredulity of the football public - because he is careless and doesn't plan well ahead. Hird is a master schemer, I can figure that out about him. They planned to sack Hird today. Something stopped them. Money. He showed them where he can hurt them if they sack him, and he won't quit. It will be about the bottom line for sure.
like i said, its greenmailing. knowing where the bodies are buried = $$$.

But, Hird and Tanya should know risk management... see: Lance Armstrong.

the REAL person who knows where the bodies are buried during Albert's playing career is Shane Charter, and whichever providore/preparatore "prepared" Hird, or resourced Albert, before Charter.

If Hird pushes folks at Windy Hill, they wont protect him. If you burn all bridges, Robbo will be the only person who you can go to for protection.

Robbo cant protect a prophylactic.

Tanya and Jimmy need their high paid counsel and SC QC, to think what is the worst could happened. What happened to LAnce.

Farkin ell, MArtin Hardie, need to send Albert all those tomes on Hird, tomes became tombs. Send them to Albert. He cant be this stupid to keep on pushing others when he has bodies buried.

Last edited:
except for the fact that his appeal won't have any impact on the players proceeding through the process and either responding or not to SCNs and going to tribunal, or negotiating a deal if they want to. So you're completely wrong.

TerryWallet
I wouldn't say completely. Essendon is laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they now claim Dank is going to take ASADA, AFL, Essendon & senior figures at Essendon to court.

Happy days. I hope he has a "no win, no fee" lawyers

Dear Lord,

I know I we haven't spoken for a while. I've been busy and stuff, and I really apologise that it seems I only make the effort the when I need something. But can you please, please, please make this come true? I'll devote my life to doing Your work, if you do, I promise. Amen.

Dear Lord,

I know I we haven't spoken for a while. I've been busy and stuff, and I really apologise that it seems I only make the effort the when I need something. But can you please, please, please make this come true? I'll devote my life to doing Your work, if you do, I promise. Amen.
hugh, medusala luvs your avatar, but wont defer 2 knights. s**t coach

Did they not sack him because if he were sacked today, he could file for unfair dismissal? You can't get fired for lodging an appeal.
You can sack him for not having the trust and support of the players. That much is obvious. How he got to that situation is another matter and not necessarily as a direct consequence of actions today.

I'm fairly sure once he decided to go ahead with the appeal after the club sent the players to talk him out of it, they must know he is not going to play ball.

I will say this about Hird: he hasn't purloined all the advantages over the past 18 months - to the incredulity of the football public - because he is careless and doesn't plan well ahead. Hird is a master schemer, I can figure that out about him. They planned to sack Hird today. Something stopped them. Money. He showed them where he can hurt them if they sack him, and he won't quit. It will be about the bottom line for sure.

Could it be the wife pulling the strings?

#hellomrandmrsjolly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back