Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
What's everybodies hopes and wishes?

Me Chelsea wise, I'd be happy to see no action as obviously we are pretty set atm.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see Salah go out on loan and Kalas (completely unused by Cologne) recalled. Bit of talk we are looking to recall Atsu from Everton and send him to Sunderland. Plus its also nice to hear Cech's manager say he's not going anywhere in Jan.

Thought it was about time for this. We probably need another striker - think there was a rumour linking us to Guidetti who I wouldn't mind. And probably a good keeper to properly compete with mcgregor.

Think mcshane is off to burnley for 1.5 which is tidy business.

I wanna see a new Marquee at Liverpool and Faith's reaction to new Marquee.

United to pre contract Vlaar and buyout Laporte's release clause. If we are getting greedy, bring in a winger.

Most of all, De Gea, please sign the ******* contract.

I'd expect us to pursue Cech even if Mourinho says he is going nowhere. Very hard for any club to justify someone like Cech earning big wages on the bench and if Cech wants first ream football I'm sure Chelsea would let him go with the amount of service he has given to the club.

I'd expect us to pursue Cech even if Mourinho says he is going nowhere. Very hard for any club to justify someone like Cech earning big wages on the bench and if Cech wants first ream football I'm sure Chelsea would let him go with the amount of service he has given to the club.

Not going to happen in Jan, but you would think you guys would be a slight chance come the summer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World class DM and defender needed.

Should send Sanogo out on loan. And sell Podolski and Campbell.

We'll do none of the above though.

Hmm, a new striker, couple of midfielders and some stronger defenders.

May as well get a new squad in.

Think the mids are probably where you should really focus. Ulloa showed early season he can score with decent delivery.

Not going to happen in Jan, but you would think you guys would be a slight chance come the summer.

I'd imagine if Cech wants first team football Mourinho wouldn't stand in his way and prevent him from leaving. If he's happy being a reserve keeper he won't be going anywhere.

If Cech wants to leave I'd rate us a good chance of signing him.

I'd imagine if Cech wants first team football Mourinho wouldn't stand in his way and prevent him from leaving. If he's happy being a reserve keeper he won't be going anywhere.

If Cech wants to leave I'd rate us a good chance of signing him.

He didn't let Arsenal have Ba last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back