Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
barca can't buy anyone.

benzema is incredible. i think in the last 3-4 seasons only messi and one other player has more assists than him in la liga. i can't remember the other player.

one of the best strikers around overshadowed by others.

Benzema is a finisher which is all you need from a striker when you have the creative midfield of Madrid. He doesn't regularly do the outrageous, which is what everyone expects from a striker nowadasys, but poaching is still a great skill which is so underrated.

i really dont see it with varane at madrid. i think he will be a great defender but he makes too many mistakes to be put ahead of pepe right now. he and ramos together is a calamity waiting to happen.

just a kid though. marquinhos has the same problem at psg.

Still has over 2 years to run on his current deal. The Mirror are the only ones reporting that he's supposedly rejected our offer so make of that what you will. Rodgers said only a day or 2 ago that Sterling would be signing a new deal "imminently", and Sterling has been pretty positive about getting a deal done. Non-issue but I'm sure it got the Mirror website plenty of clicks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ultimately it's upto Pogba where he wants to go and continue his career, encouraging to hear he would have no issues returning to Old Trafford and still loves the place. But usually when madrid want someone they get them. If they sign Pogba and let Kroos go, which they wont, but if they did I'd want us to throw everything at getting him here as an alternative

As good as benzma is

He is not perfect

Not is a bit slow and this can be seen during counter attacks where he isn't a greyhound like cr and bale

It'd be hard to play 9 for rm and not score. Hernandez has shown tht
It's not just about goalscoring when playing striker for Real at the moment and Benzema plays it well to sacrifice his own game to the benefit of the team. Running channels and creating space for Cristiano, Bale etc to capitalise on. I think Real fans will only realise how good/important Benzema is for them if he leaves.

to be honest i think if perez had to choose between Modric and Pogba, i think he'd choose the Frenchman

It's not just about goalscoring when playing striker for Real at the moment and Benzema plays it well to sacrifice his own game to the benefit of the team. Running channels and creating space for Cristiano, Bale etc to capitalise on. I think Real fans will only realise how good/important Benzema is for them if he leaves.

Bale also sacrifices

Went from the man, to the side kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back