Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He only just recently came out and said he still loves United.

I'll believe him over you I suppose.

Naive.

How would Pogba know?

Bayern maybe if they know Reus isn't coming
They named Wolfsburg and Dortmund in the article. Weren't any mentions of Bayern. Unless you've heard something?

juve will make more money next season due to an increase in cl revenue. plus they're a great club. they can easily name their price and it would be around 70-80 mil

while it's a lot of money, i feel that sorriano/txiki need to make a statement signing. especially if yaya is supposedly off to inter next season. they've been in for a few years now and the transfers since have been very hit or miss so far. pogba and/or reus would be great statements. but i suspect we might be involved in a bit of business, in and out over the coming windows.

destro off to milan

luiz adriano or konoplyanka are likely to come in for him

chelsea interested in enner valencia, which was rumoured a week or so ago if they couldnt land cuadrado or douglas costa

west ham have made/will make a bid for gomis if one of sakho/valencia leaves

psg may sell digne and bring in kurzawa instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we were close to signing Pato on loan but pulled out because they wanted us to foot his entire wage..
Apparently Bruce watched the u21 game between Utd and Pool earlier this week and is now after Powell on loan.

I'll admit to not having followed Pato's career all that closely in recent times but surely he would be a better option than Lambert and Borini and probably Balotelli? Get on it Brendan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back