Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will be in. Cl. EPL. Fa cup. League cup
They will require both cylne and RAF you'd expect

Falcao seems very passionate about the club I reckon they'll keep him

Passion for the club won't be enough, if Monaco won't budge on the initial agreed fee then I doubt it'll happen.

At the risk of being pedantic, that's exactly what he is at the moment. He's not shown anything yet to suggest he could be the player all expected - it's all hype. Until he actually shows something, he remains that average footballer.

Fair difference between s**t and average, what is it?

We've signed jordon mutch from QPR on a 4 and a half year deal.

I was more excited by the news of the return of the Mackem Slayer Milang!

Great to see him back in the PL. Hopefully will grab a few goals for you guys,

Well he wasn't getting a game when we hadn't won in 10 so I'll happily say s**t.

He's shown squat.

Agree to disagree on his footballing ability.

Monaco will budge IMO

They won't keep him but it depends on interest from other clubs, if one is willing to spend 40m on him they will go down that path.

They won't keep him but it depends on interest from other clubs, if one is willing to spend 40m on him they will go down that path.

I can't see any club spending big money on falcao he is 30 or so next year

I don't think he will pay inFrance next season either

Can't see him going to a smaller club like spurs or liverpool

Why did united buy powel if he is s**t?

He is not s**t. Like zaha is not s**t.

Teir both respectively was very strong at their roe insult clubs. I doubt united would buy a young English player unless he goes alright

Powell like Zaha are prospect players. Both also young enough to turn things around, maybe they won't. It's on them.

Pogba to Utd? After they shafted him?

Juventus will make semis of CL this year or next year. I don't see him leaving until 2016 if at all.

If Hummels goes to United I will cry. Hummels probably the best centre back in the world over the last 5 years and still only 26?

Why did united buy powel if he is s**t?

He is not s**t. Like zaha is not s**t.

both were very strong at their past clubs, as teenagers. I doubt united would buy a young English player unless he goes alright
Clubs buy young players based on potential. Whether they fulfill it or not is another thing entirely.

Clubs buy young players based on potential. Whether they fulfill it or not is another thing entirely.

If you ask Crewe fans

And if you ask palace fans

They will say those two are not s**t

Juventus will make semis of CL this year or next year. I don't see him leaving until 2016 if at all.

If Hummels goes to United I will cry. Hummels probably the best centre back in the world over the last 5 years and still only 26?

And he can pass the ball

I reckon Evans smalling passing give lvg nightmares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define shafted?

We didn't shaft Pogba, he admitted to being impatient and wasn't willing to bide his time like SAF wanted. There is no ill feelings between Pogba and United.

He wasn't getting a game because of behavioural issues, not because of ability.
He did well last season.
He wasn't getting games with us because of both. He wasn't performing in our U/21's.

If you ask Crewe fans

And if you ask palace fans

They will say those two are not s**t
Palace and Crewe were League 1 and Championship clubs respectively. If that's the level those players were good, it really means they're only mediocre.

It's not to say that they won't get there but neither has performed the goods in their careers as of yet.

He wasn't getting games with us because of both. He wasn't performing in our U/21's.

Palace and Crewe were League 1 and Championship clubs respectively. If that's the level those players were good, it really means they're only mediocre.

It's not to say that they won't get there but neither has performed the goods in their careers as of yet.

Powell was ripping up division 4 or 3

At 17 years old

You can discount that all you want but the fact remains he was certainly a highly regarded prospect

Without being an expert I think there is still a chance he can make it

Unfortunately he has a drinking problem which came back to haunt him at the end of his spell at wigan. He was fantastic for them prior to that though.

At 17 years old

You can discount that all you want but the fact remains he was certainly a highly regarded prospect

And Jack Watts dominated the TAC Cup at 17, they don't always turn out as well as planned when they hit the big leagues.

Unfortunately he has a drinking problem which came back to haunt him at the end of his spell at wigan. He was fantastic for them prior to that though.
In the championship...

I know why United bought him and I agree he has the potential to be a really good footballer. However, at this stage, he isn't.

To not be good enough for man utd best 11 isn't that much shame. Very people world wide are. Ideally you should be close to the best player in the world in that position; ADM, DDG, or the potential to be; Shaw.

Percentage wise, very few young signing a club size of utd are going to make it

Powell is welcome to come to mvfc :) New-rogic

At 17 years old

He pretty much got them promoted Singlehandedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back