January Transfer Window

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You want him chef? Surely Chelsea can look for better players than him??

Yeah, I'd rather Traore get the game time but he's an upgrade on Falcao (which we're looking at), a handy striker and home grown. So i guess theres worse options out there.

He was working with a DoF but apparently he obviously had input and had the final say on signings. Which is apparently the go at Liverpool.

Cracking record at BVB though. Heard rumours we are trying to bring over Zorc, the DoF who worked with Klopp so successfully over his seven year reign at Dortmund.
That would take a lot of convincing - Zorc played 460 games for BVB, was part of the UCL winning team. Buvač is a top signing as assistant though

That would take a lot of convincing - Zorc played 460 games for BVB, was part of the UCL winning team. Buvač is a top signing as assistant though
Yeah I just read rumours. No idea if it's true. I mean if we did bring in Zorc, what would be the purpose of Ayres. Id be all for it of course but it wont happen. Yeah ive heard Buvac is a great number 2.

Yeah I just read rumours. No idea if it's true. I mean if we did bring in Zorc, what would be the purpose of Ayres. Id be all for it of course but it wont happen. Yeah ive heard Buvac is a great number 2.
Klopp always refers to him as the smart one, and himself as the motivator. Seems a pretty fair assumption

Rumours starting that Fellaini will be off in Jan.

BILD reporting that Arjen Robben will join United in Jan.

United set to offer 45m quid for John Stones. Valdes heading back to La Liga and Dele Alli on his way to United.

The Alli link was posted 20 mins after he scored for England lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, there's better options(and more affordable) out there and whoever goes after Stones is just going to waste their time as Everton won't be selling just yet.

They will sell for 45m pounds. I doubt Utd would be stupid enough to bid that much though.

You guys weren't prepared to go much above 30m IIRC which is just about right for Stones.

They will sell for 45m pounds. I doubt Utd would be stupid enough to bid that much though.

You guys weren't prepared to go much above 30m IIRC which is just about right for Stones.

They rejected £38m from us, we offered more than enough but Everton don't want to sell him no matter what anyone offers.

Teams are going to be wasting their time bidding for Stones this window.

I'll find a way of justifying it:rainbow: :D

'Inflation, English Tax, January'. Is that enough or do i need more?

Rumours starting that Fellaini will be off in Jan.

BILD reporting that Arjen Robben will join United in Jan.

United set to offer 45m quid for John Stones. Valdes heading back to La Liga and Dele Alli on his way to United.

The Alli link was posted 20 mins after he scored for England lol
Isnt Robben kinda finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back