mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I've seen him in a couple a matches. Fro what I he's an saw he's mainly an outside player. Good skills on both sides. Defensive side isn't that great. Can play as wing or HF or even HB. Has allot of pace. When he runs it he doesn't just look fast he also seems to leave his opponent further and further behind him.

I haven't seen allot so what else are his strengths and weaknesses.

Been one of my favourites all year. If we keep our second rounder I'm hoping he's still around. Might not be as polished as Pickett, but with a bit of development he could be very very good.

Was interviewed at the combine today, sounds like the polar opposite of Dayle
I read an articles on him just today. If 2 people could more dissimilar, I could barely imagine it. But Dayle and Jarrod are. Jarrod comes across as a much more centred, much more enthusiastic person. I hope he is driven enough to make a real name for himself: with an attitude like his, he deserves it.
Hopefully it is in a Carlton jumper, although I doubt we'll be that lucky.

That sucks, I was really hoping he would slide to 30:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I read an articles on him just today. If 2 people could more dissimilar, I could barely imagine it. But Dayle and Jarrod are. Jarrod comes across as a much more centred, much more enthusiastic person. I hope he is driven enough to make a real name for himself: with an attitude like his, he deserves it.
He'll be available pick 19. Maybe even pick 28.

Even the talented players who don't work out say this. ;):(

Don't see how he gets past one of our 2nd rounders particularly with our new coach seeing the importance of outside mids from his time at Hawthorn. We have virtually no outside mids who possess speed of any quality whatsoever. If by some miracle Garlett and Menadue are still available at 26/27 (means that Mckenzie, Neal-Bullin and McDonald all have to go top 25), then I'd probably take both. I think that only one of McDonald/Garlett/Menadue will be available at 26 so its very very unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back