Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I think his endorsements were from Fox Sports and the Murdoch media, they were doing most of the sprucing (bleating) on his behalf.

I like the way they talk him up as the best player in rugby league, when he would have been lucky to be in the top 20.
He was easily in the top 20 best rugby league players.

The Sydney media have nothing elase to write about:

1. Two Queensland teams play off in the Grand Final,
2. Queensland back on top in the State of Origin
3. Jarryd Hayne went to the US of A!

Yay!

No. There's always the great story of Robbie Farah and the debacle of Wests Tigers coaches.

Wasn't hayne likely to go on the PS straight away this season and then get a gig on the 53 man roster next season? I reckon he will stay put for another season and then come back if he doesn't get regular game time/spot

I miss the guys that posted walls of text in his defense and told us what a superior athlete he was.....

Hayne to the 53 man roster pls!

Paging tigernova ..

Bandwagoner, obviously, not there for the #hayneplane in the hard times. :cry:

Hayne is like that whipping boy you remember everytime you need a laugh......like the history of Cleveland pro sports.....

His no earnings from rugby league in 2015 were probably made up to a considerable degree by "Hayne taking America by storm!" sponsorships. Ego ain't the only reason he's been flogging his brand for 13 months.

What was the massive risk? He was already a millionaire. And he'll easily get a contract when he comes back. Worst case scenario is he misses a couple seasons of rugby league.
Couple of years without earning a million a year, possible injuries, new culture, maybe come back and be irrelevant.

Looks good now but before there was risk. He could of been cut before playing a preseason game and miss a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may not agree on much as Port and Crow supporters but amongst the things we CAN mutually agree upon is those that barrack for Norf need only be pitied. :thumbsu:

But but ...Shinboner Spirit'!

Couple of years without earning a million a year, possible injuries, new culture, maybe come back and be irrelevant.

Looks good now but before there was risk. He could of been cut before playing a preseason game and miss a year.

He can get injured in rugby league. That one doesn't count.

Come down to the Bay and let's debate footy:p

Might have to wait until mid-season as I wish to attend the Cleveland Cavaliers Championship parade. ;)

Might have to wait until mid-season as I wish to attend the Cleveland Cavaliers Championship parade. ;)
True story as I have the texts on my phone.

Mate texts me and says who do I like in the NBA finals and in how many, before the games start. I say Golden State 4- 2 given the putrid history of Cleveland failure ( my exact words).

He mentioned LBJ and I texted that LBJ would put on one or two superhuman games but Cleveland were .....Cleveland. We took the 6-1 on it:D

Never underestimate the level of fail in Cleveland pro sports. 100 qbs in the last 20 years ( or whatever the crazy figure is) for the Browns merely confirm it....

True story as I have the texts on my phone.

Mate texts me and says who do I like in the NBA finals and in how many, before the games start. I say Golden State 4- 2 given the putrid history of Cleveland failure ( my exact words).

He mentioned LBJ and I texted that LBJ would put on one or two superhuman games but Cleveland were .....Cleveland. We took the 6-1 on it:D

Never underestimate the level of fail in Cleveland pro sports. 100 qbs in the last 20 years ( or whatever the crazy figure is) for the Browns merely confirm it....

It is a great story---however, we both know that LeBron took on Golden State all by himself. That it took the Warriors SIX games to defeat a one man team says alllllllll you need to know about them. ;)

Assuming both teams are fully healthy in June I will take the Cavaliers in 6 games (maybe 5). We both know that too. :p

That's not very nice at all, you know damn well how tedious the SA shitfights are.

Surely a Tiger fan doesn't want to chime in now does he? Didn't have enough in August did ya? :p

It is a great story---however, we both know that LeBron took on Golden State all by himself. That it took the Warriors SIX games to defeat a one man team says alllllllll you need to know about them. ;)

Assuming both teams are fully healthy in June I will take the Cavaliers in 6 games (maybe 5). We both know that too. :p
That's exactly what I said in my text to him, LeBron and the 7 dwarves....

Still Cleveland can have the moral victory :thumbsu:

That's exactly what I said in my text to him, LeBron and the 7 dwarves....

Still Cleveland can have the moral victory :thumbsu:

'tis a new season my friend..a new season. Although this never gets old:

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back