Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Peyton would have had 1, in the AFCCG

How many did Hayne have?

I remembered that one when I made the comment, I doubted that Hayne had more than one considering his season numbers. :p

Cant wait for pre season to start again so Hayne can bully the practice squad wannabe's on special teams. Aka: Our gods. :thumbsu:
and have his NFL revolutionary 11yd run against 5th string guys who are just happy to get a free set of cleats before they start driving trucks for a living in 2 weeks time.

And have it covered by the Australian media as if he scored a game winning TD with 0:00 on the clock in the 4thQ

Where is tigernova

I would imagine that WR is the logical progression for the bloke with the worst hands in the league...

Still serving a ban isnt he? He will be back just in time for Hayne to continue fumbling in Pre-season*

*Providing Hayne doesnt get cut before then. With how his team mates were always laughing at him for tripping over in ladder drills he might not even get invited to team workouts and show up to OTA's after finding out on ESPN they have started.

tigernova might also be helping Hayne with his ball skills
f6476cd0-9f7e-0133-f236-0e8e20b91aa1.gif

"I don't want to quit until I at least get a touchdown"

Very self centred

The guy gave up lots of money and fame to try play another sport, where money was not guaranteed. He moves over to the US to train and works like a maniac to change his body and acquire the skills for gridiron. He is still working at it despite being cut back to the practice squad. He has represented our country admirably. Your comment just shows you probably never dedicated time to training to play a sport in your life. He isnt self centered, he just wants some realistic success given all the dedication he has put in over the past 2 years.

The guy gave up lots of money and fame to try play another sport, where money was not guaranteed. He moves over to the US to train and works like a maniac to change his body and acquire the skills for gridiron. He is still working at it despite being cut back to the practice squad. He has represented our country admirably. Your comment just shows you probably never dedicated time to training to play a sport in your life. He isnt self centered, he just wants some realistic success given all the dedication he has put in over the past 2 years.
I've never met a professional sportsperson who isn't self centred (to an extent). They're supposed to be given literally everything in their world revolves around their ability to perform their job.

The Jarryd Hayne reality is he's a s**t American Footballer. If he'd started 10 years ago, perhaps it's a different story but right now, he's a passing amusement destined to flame out. I admire the fact that he's had a go, but that's as far as it goes. Now, he's wasting everyones time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, and the Atlanta Falcons were a top 5 team in the NFL over the first 5 weeks of the season, and we know how that turned out.
One of only 2 teams to beat the Panthers?

One of only 2 teams to beat the Panthers?

In week 14 or something. That's like making a big deal out of Essendon beating Hawthorn last year.

This is getting out of hand. I dropped my kid off at school today and noticed one of the higher primary school grade kids was sporting a Hayne top. Won't somebody think of the children?

"I don't want to quit until I at least get a touchdown"

Very self centred

To be fair, he's not on his Pat Malone with a self-centred attitude in the NFL.

Jarryd who? Theres a new aussie on the block now.

Would be funny is Wilkinson scored a TD before Hayne. since Wilkinson wants to play Corner/Defensive Back.

I've never met a professional sportsperson who isn't self centred (to an extent). They're supposed to be given literally everything in their world revolves around their ability to perform their job.

The Jarryd Hayne reality is he's a s**t American Footballer. If he'd started 10 years ago, perhaps it's a different story but right now, he's a passing amusement destined to flame out. I admire the fact that he's had a go, but that's as far as it goes. Now, he's wasting everyones time.

The Australian media are typically embarrassing.. much of the reason why I didn't buy into his potential to have that 'break out season' they talked up. It's best he gets back to the NRL where he belongs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back