Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

Dude i love the niners and have for years but i am so confident of Aaron Rodgers destroying us that if we actually win ill let GG anally insert a rugby ball in my arse without lube :drunk:
dec-jan-061.jpg

Could/should hayne have done something different? was it entirely his team mates fault?
Wasn't his fault.

He waived for a fair catch so his eyes should be on the ball.

Looks like Hayne appears to have settled into the PR role.

Jarryd Hayne appears to have settled into his role as the starting punt returner for the San Francisco 49ers.

In Sunday's 17-3 loss to the Green Bay Packers, the 27-year-old rookie was treated like a veteran returner, too.

Packers punter Tim Masthay attempted six punts on the day. Three of those balls were placed out of bounds away from Hayne.

The rookie running back fair caught his second punt in the first quarter. The play also appeared to feature a Packers gunner making minor contact with Hayne.

When asked if he thought a flag would follow, Hayne said, "Yeah, that was surprising. As far as I know, the kicking team cannot touch the returner once he fair catches it. ... I saw the coaches on the sideline raise the question, but they did not make the call."

Hayne's third punt return was also challenging. Masthay's short 41-yard punt required Hayne to make a split-second judgement call.

"It was a late read," the rookie said. "I was going to 'poison it' and let it go, but I thought one of our guys, it might have hit him. So I just kind of went for it and threw my body in there. I was obviously hoping to catch it, but I think one of their gunners made a good play and nudged one of our boys into me and obivously knocking me off balance."

Safety L.J. McCray was pushed into Hayne, who had the ball bounce off his arms and roll into the field of play. Cornerback Dontae Johnson , however, was in position to recover the ball for San Francisco.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2...83a7-b1a8-4a45-b54c-4c731cb6af7d?sf13807899=1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So rank the best current pr-ers and see where we place hayne.

Jarvis landry was an absolute beast for the dolphins this week

Jarvis Landry would be an even better receiver than punt returner if we didn't have set of turnstiles in place of an offensive line.

Every single pass is hurried or Tannehill is sacked. The Jets seemed to get someone clean through the line on every 2nd play.

Yeah, I still think I'd take Darren Sproles over the legendary Jarryd Hayne. 2 weeks in a row he's broken off a big punt return that has turned momentum in our favor after the offence had done nothing.

lol what, people think its a big deal that Masthay kicked it OoB? Our kick coverage is s**t and Masthay always kicks more out then are returnable. Who the F**k writes that crap.

And all the other teams that have played Green Bay have had at least 1 return over 15yds. San Fran is also the only team in the NFC West with out a special Teams TD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back