Beauty & Style Jarryd Zankovic is Australia's biggest w**ker

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the point of even calling him a ******? It's ridiculous. So many people just digging in to feel a little bit better about themselves. At least I'm not that guy! Give me a break. It's a style magazine, they asked him to comment on his style, he did it. Yeah the article sucks but he doesn't deserve the entire internet hating him.

Is ****** really filtered these days? **** me.

If people like this are not called out as w***ers, then this is not the country I was born in and it's sure as hell not that country I want to die in.

If people like this are not called out as ******s, then this is not the country I was born in and it's sure as hell not that country I want to die in.

I refuse to believe you can judge someone on one page out of a magazine. If I meet the bloke and he's a w***er, then fine, I'll call him out. There is no purpose to thousands of people taking a cheap shot at someone because it does a little for their ego.

I refuse to believe you can judge someone on one page out of a magazine. If I meet the bloke and he's a ******, then fine, I'll call him out. There is no purpose to thousands of people taking a cheap shot at someone because it does a little for their ego.
yeah right. we're the ones with the huge egos.

"I get my beard trimmed on a weekly basis"

I refuse to believe you can judge someone on one page out of a magazine. If I meet the bloke and he's a ******, then fine, I'll call him out. There is no purpose to thousands of people taking a cheap shot at someone because it does a little for their ego.

Wrong.

The fact he did the interview shows he's after more than a little attention. An interview all about himself.

In Australia that makes you a w***er. It's a vital part of our culture. It keeps us grounded.

That s**t might fly in other cultures, not here. He's a *in w***er.

Everybody's a w***er sometimes. I've done w***er things. And I've been called out as a w***er, just like this w***er is. It doesn't mean everything he does is the act of a w***er. But in this instance, massive w***er.

Do what you like, but if you make a show of it and it's all about you, you're gonna get called a w***er.

Doesn't digs mean house/accommodation?
Mostly, but it's seemingly American informal vernacular for clothes. Most people seem to use it as that and there's a bit of confusion about it being clothes/your house, it stills pops up though, but interestingly it seems to be a pretty minor thing – like a vast majority would say it's your place, which I've used before, but for some reason I always grew up with it being interchangeable with clothes. It seems a rare but existent word. The person I learnt it from learnt it in California. Seems right.

It's a bit like "lucked out." I always thought it was a positive thing; you luck out when you get on a plane and you have a seat free next to you. Other people seem to define it as being unlucky – Jarryd Zankovic bought digs from a notoriously inconsistent vintage shop and lucked out when his madras shirt was not in fact traditional traditionally hand made in Chennai, but mass produced from an Australian shop in 2005. Lucked out is a good thing in the US and bad in the UK. INTERESTING

Pete-Evans-Diet.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aren't activated almonds just almonds that have been soaked in water overnight? great reason to mark up the price.

He's also elitist in that his diet would be expensive as f*ck and completely unattainable for many people's budget...

I wonder if he's on the quinoa bandwagon and one of the people making a once stable crop for South American families too expensive for them to now eat....

This guy has got to the point where he's lost so much weight he just looks weird. Like a boggle head.

Goji and stevia muffin? - oh FFS come on. Surely a contender for flog of the year.

Whats with this w*nky 'foodie' culture these days?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back