Jason Winderlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey I am guessing just like you. If you want to spin it so your club is painted in the best possible light then so be it. I don't have to buy what your selling.

IMO - a life member walking out is really damming.

So what's your opinion now he is staying? Seeing as you have to buy what he was selling now...There's a few people in this thread looking a little purple.

Worth noting Richmond always leave space to upgrade two rookies to the main list prior to round 1, would probably be guaranteed one of those spots fitness permitting is my guess. Anyway the important part is that Richmond aren't going to trade for him, so Essendon either have to release him or he retires I guess.
Or he'll stay....you forgit that option..

egg-on-face.jpg
about those magic beans...
lol that backfired
Can I have some of these magic beans?
Stephen Dank called ..he said whatever you do, don't mention the magic beans.
What flavour are those beans? Did Dank supply them? Winderlich didnt like those "magic beans"

Well would you look at that...

uBODpmy.gif

So, which one of you was first in line for beans?

Well would you look at that...

uBODpmy.gif

So, which one of you was first in line for beans?
Still another 4 days of trade week left, the court case next month, Ryder situation, etc. Plenty of time for him to do another back flip and realise he doesn't want to be there. Again.

So what's your opinion now he is staying? Seeing as you have to buy what he was selling now...There's a few people in this thread looking a little purple.
Purple? He retires, then changes his mind, walks out on the club and then changes his mind. Yeah everything is just fantastic at bomberland.

Purple? He retires, then changes his mind, walks out on the club and then changes his mind. Yeah everything is just fantastic at bomberland.

We haven't lost a 25 year old who came 2 nd in b& f and brought opinion a 26 year injury riddled player and A 31 year old with injury issues.
Not sure things are that Rosey at portable classroom central.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ready to dish it out but can't take it back. Weak as piss.

egg-on-face.jpg
Perhaps you should be directing your tears to that whimsy Winderlich.
"I'm retiring.
No wait, I'll keep playing.
Screw this I'm outta here, get me to Richmond.
Actually, now I'll stay".

And I suspect it's not over yet with so much more to play out in the coming weeks. So you can put your hard on back in your pants for now.

And now we are a strong exciting club. Gil mentioned more prime time and now we are a top 4 side a team you want to watch.

We won 4 more games this year than Essendon. If you think you are better you don't have a very good understanding of the game. You may want to make a note to look at my ladder prediction next year - not many have a handle on your side like I do.

I fully expect you guys to make top 8 next year. No reason why you should EXPECT to finish above Essendon, I understand that you could hope with good reason. However, there isn't too much between our sides.

I fully expect you guys to make top 8 next year. No reason why you should EXPECT to finish above Essendon, I understand that you could hope with good reason. However, there isn't too much between our sides.
Your ok - we are better. It might not be a huge gap but we are better placed going into 2015. I will pick your finishing position again. That's what I do.

Your call of losing to an inferior side is just wrong. Maybe you should have lead with a similar level side - but better - no. Don't end up as loopy as rines.

Is there much between the Blues and Essendon in your opinion.

Id be talking more about the Dogs, Pies first there champ. More s*it going down there than at Bomberland.

Not sure you missed it overnight but Fletcher is going on and we signed up Howlett (during the week) and another promising youngsters in Will Hams overnight.

#thisexodusislame

Why are Bomber fans celebrating like it's 1999, Winderlich retires then decides to play on, not at Essendon though, hang on yeah maybe I'll stay.

The bloke is 30 yrs old and they are celebrating like they just won a premiership. Are things that desperate at the Hangar,

Reality is the club is in turmoil, there is so much uncertainty with no one in control, apart from the narcissist, and we all know how that will pan out.
I suppose you can't blame the players for second guessing, not knowing what lies ahead of them.

Cold reality is Essendon need every able bodied player they can get next year, especially blokes who aren't among the ' 34 '.

Id be talking more about the Dogs, Pies first there champ. More s*it going down there than at Bomberland.

Not sure you missed it overnight but Fletcher is going on and we signed up Howlett (during the week) and another promising youngsters in Will Hams overnight.

#thisexodusislame
How can you think any team is in a worse position than you?

Has he signed at Essendon? Or is there a chance he could change his mind - again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back