Universal Love Jasper "The Banana" Pittard Bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
PittardWagon_zps317c5d50.jpg

After copping a lot of s**t on here and, well, everywhere, Jasper's been playing good footy lately. Was an absolute star against Freo.

I just love the way he takes the game on. I love how he makes something out of nothing. I love his run and his flair. I accept that he makes mistakes because his positives far outweigh the negatives.

So, are you ready to hop on the bandwagon? Are you ready to admit he's going to make it? I am.

All aboard!

Let's get #pittardwagon trending

Pittard has played well in the finals series so far and is one of those 'like them or hate them' type players. He'll only get better over time and this would be why Hinkley gives him a lot of freedom.

It wasn't what he did with the ball for mine, it was what he did when Jonas went off. Some real fantastic efforts. Apparently looked a lot like O'Shea according to a certain commentator. :rolleyes:
Was this the same commentator that confused Gray and Schulz?

#pittardwagon
#pittardpride

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Needs more broken guernsey.
Jasper+Pittard+Port+v+Carlton+EDEe1xoPKZTx.jpg

EDIT: forgot #pittardwagon
#pittardpride
#sexypittard
What a beast is our Dirty Sanchez.....

Happy to be elpresidente of the Pittard fan board.

Jasper is going to be an elite player, of that there is little doubt. He has a crazy amount of ability, his sidestep if fantastic, his disposal elite and his defensive side is top notch. For a 50 game player he is doing a fantastic job as a playmaker from the back half.

It wasn't what he did with the ball for mine, it was what he did when Jonas went off. Some real fantastic efforts. Apparently looked a lot like O'Shea according to a certain commentator. :rolleyes:

29 often is mistaken for 13 ... o_O

As lomg as he is not defending man to man he can do very good things. Man to man he gets beaten too often.
:confused:
That has never been an issue as he is probably one of our best one on one defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back