Scandal Jeff Garlett belted in nightclub incident

Jun 29, 2004
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Can I ask if you are the sort that your grog bill is more than your grocery bill weekly?
Don't see how this is relevant. I like a drink but don't need to drink to have a good time. Some of the best nights out that I've had have been when I've been designated driver.

I saw The Bennies play a free show in a tiny bar the city at 2am a couple of weeks ago. One of the best gigs I've seen. There are plenty of fantastic experiences to be had after 1am in the city.

etsal1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
He had permission from the club to go out and celebrate his birthday. He even fronted up to recovery the next morning after being assaulted.

Jeff is going through enough at the moment personally off the field & hence he is not playing seniors at the moment. I wouldn't be throwing around insults or accusations without knowing the full story.

Sep 11, 2006
MCG
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seems unprofessional for any player to be out at 5am on a Sunday morning regardless of personal circumstances. Don't condone him getting belted but he shouldn't be out on the piss at that time.

Aug 25, 2003
here
AFL Club
Collingwood
He had permission from the club to go out and celebrate his birthday. He even fronted up to recovery the next morning after being assaulted.

Jeff is going through enough at the moment personally off the field & hence he is not playing seniors at the moment. I wouldn't be throwing around insults or accusations without knowing the full story.
So, he's not really trying to get back into the ones then?

Back