JEREMY CAMERON SIGNS FIVE YEAR EXTENSION

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait for the offended when all out ooc quality players are signed up. Bring on the bidding war for Townsend

Would hate to lose our longest serving giant who has been a giant since 2010 when he ran around with our tac cup team but it does seem likely as he looks for more playing opportunities

The inside word is they underquoted in the media to try to intimidate other clubs.
Real figures are apparently 5 years $6million plus allowing for the new TV deal.

Found that pearler on bigfooty. Must be crazy that players actually want to stay here. How dare we!!! The gall of us to retain players and deprive them of the promised land!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I struggle to believe agents want contract details to be underquoted. They always want everyone to know how great they negotiated - I reckon Jezza's agent was the one who leaked the Adelaide offer to say "Look, I could've gotten him this but he wanted to sign for less".

The inside word is they underquoted in the media to try to intimidate other clubs.
Real figures are apparently 5 years $6million plus allowing for the new TV deal.

Found that pearler on bigfooty. Must be crazy that players actually want to stay here. How dare we!!! The gall of us to retain players and deprive them of the promised land!!!

Another gem was that Gillon stepped in and stopped the Adelaide deal.

I hope that the BF contributor who came up with that always remembers to thank Elvis when he buys his burgers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back