hulld

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2005
VIC
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rockets, Storm, Cowboys
On today's raw there is a short video that is believed to be signalling the return of Jericho.

Below is a comprehensive and detailed look at the "Save Us 222" promo that aired on RAW last night and how it might be tied into Chris Jericho's WWE return.

Be sure to read the bottom part of the analysis for more interesting notes.

- Save_Us.222: I know for a fact I have been seeing signs on RAW that say "Save Us Jericho", maybe WWE picked up on this and ran with it

- CHAMP_HARD: Jericho was a former WWE Hardcore Champion

- SMACK_BROUGHT1: Jericho was on SmackDown and on his debut, he brought the "smack" to The Rock. Also, remember back when Jericho interviewed the #1 Draft Pick from SD!, John Cena. Jericho was also brought over from RAW to SmackDown.

- CD_VOLUME4_1: This might be the most significant clue, as Jericho's theme Break The Walls Down was the first track on the 4th WWE Music CD

- WM00_MATCH and WM_MATCH_TRI: Jericho wrestled Benoit and Angle in the Triple Threat Match at WM

- LIVEWIRE: A song by Jericho's band, Fozzy, also an old show, WWE Livewire

- TALENT_PRE: Obvious, Jericho was a former WWE talent

- BAT_ASS_WEEK: A reference to Jericho on VH1's Best Week Ever? Or a clue at Jericho's obvious humor side

- JVC_FIX: A former WWE sponsor

- PROMO_99: Jericho's WWE debut came in 1999 and he cut that infamous promo on The Rock

- 7_OCT: WWE's No Mercy PPV in October

- RAW_DOUBLE_FIN and RAW_REV: A possible reference to the match against Triple H on RAW which Jericho had won, or so we thought, only to see Triple H void the title change. Also, Jericho and Chyna both won the WWE IC Title on a double pin.

- KOR_Qualify13_60: Jericho qualified for the King of the Ring twice

- r/shara/catman/a_man/cat1: A Lionheart reference, maybe

- share/Insight/library/SGI_bookshelves: Possible reference to Jericho's book

- RAW_REV_MAY2.action: Jericho defeated Benoit for the WWE IC Title on May 2, 2000

- BIG_SHOW: This is the only name that means anything that is in the promo, so WWE could have thrown it in there just to confuse the fans. Also, with the above mentioned CHAMP_HARD, Jericho defeated Big Show for the Hardcore title in 2001.

- RAW_WAR_BUMPER: RAW is WAR was the catchphrase back when Y2J was around, and he often "bumped" the phrase around to say RAW is Jericho

- DISP_CHAMP: A possible reference to Jericho's reign as WWE Undisputed Champion

- giga/flame_5.0.7OCT/action: WWE No Mercy starts at 5:00PM on October 7th

- Also, according to his official website, his book signing tour starts on 10/25, and none of those dates are for Mondays. Also, I'm pretty sure WWE Cyber Sunday is the 222nd WWE PPV, though I could be wrong. I guess it would be possible that the SAVE_US.222 could countdown and change to SAVE_US.22J then end with SAVE_US.Y2J.

If you listen closely on the video, you will definitley hear a voice whisper "I'm Back" and it also sounds like there may be a "Lionheart" whisper in there as well. The video even counts down from 6 to 1, kind of like his old WWE Y2J debut promo did. If that isn't enough to add speculation to the fire, The Allstate Arena in Chicago. where WWE No Mercy will be held this year, is the same place that Jericho made his original debut with WWE.

The whole "Save Us" could trace back to when Jericho came to WWE originally, his whole schtick was that he was here to "Save the WWE" and in many of his old promos, he always refers to being a "saviour" and stuff. In another interesting note, WWE Cyber Sunday is being held in Washington, D.C. which is the last place Jericho wrestled a WWE PPV match.

There's also a slight reference to the Bible verse, Joshua 2, Verse 2 (Joshua 2:2) which is: "The king of Jericho was told, "Look! Some of the Israelites have come here tonight to spy out the land." 3 So the king of Jericho sent this message to Rahab: "Bring out the men who came to you and entered your house, because they have come to spy out the whole land." The Bible verse, Joshua 2, Verse 22 contains no Jericho reference: When they left, they went into the hills and stayed there three days, until the pursuers had searched all along the road and returned without finding them.

Now I realize that all of these clues and guesses are taking a long shot, and some of them may have been thrown in there by WWE just to fool with the fans. Whether it really does mean Jericho's return or not, Cyber Sunday or No Mercy, it is still a great new angle for WWE to come up with to get the fans excited again after the disappointing "Illegitimate Son" storyline.

For those who haven't seen it, below is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amhrHgD7Fs0

And on his official myspace page his heading is i'm coming back.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Raw may be worth watching again

nowhere, but if you put the pieces of the puzzle together....

you can hear "i'm back" in the background if you listen closely, that's the give away i reckon

Myspace account proven as a fake.

But if the above is true, then yeah, there's a lot of links there. And if it happens, it'll get me watching again. Jericho was always my favourite, and WWE needs a huge shot in the arm right about now.

Also, remember that before he debuted in 1999, the countdown promos aired a fair bit up to his debut. I think there's a short countdown (3,2,1) in the promo, also.

yeah, at about the 4 second mark you can kind of see a countdown clock similar to that of his wwf debut

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if that is the hinting return of y2j then that is terrible...

how can people possibly draw all those little codes to points of jericho's time wrestling???

it seems like some people have too much time on their hands to type all that crap up..

if that is the hinting return of y2j then that is terrible...

how can people possibly draw all those little codes to points of jericho's time wrestling???

it seems like some people have too much time on their hands to type all that crap up..

maybe so, but it makes for interesting reading

If jericho is back fanatstic, but i can see the wwe screwing it again and amking him lose to cena and wade in the mid card again which will make me sick.

Id love to sse a HHH Y2J fued for the title again but i just dont think it'll happen, here is hoping though.

Was reading abou the Codes again today.

One site says (and I remember this) that when Jericho debuted on Raw in 1999, he said he was here to SAVE the WWF.

Your right, here is the link:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFX7_4uTqhI

at around the 3 mts and 21 seconds mark, Jericho says he has come to save the WWF.

Probably one of the great Raws in history. I remember I anticipated that one for weeks knowing Y2J was going to debut.

The only few I think I enjoyed more was the return of HHH after his first Quadricep injury, the episode where Mankind won his first heavyweight title after Stone Cold interference, it was also when the Corporation destroyed HBK and what not, and my absolute favourite episode the night after the alliance was destoryed at Pay Per View, where Lawler returned to the announce table, Ric Flair debuted as joint owner, and Austin had a massive face turn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back