FTA-TV Jersey Shore

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone watch the new Geordie Shore. Just proves that it is leagues ahead of Jersey Shore.

Like the addition of new cast mates, and the whole cast is just more entertaining.

I really like the new bird Rebecca ... Rough mug but great bod and she is pretty funny. What I like most is that she hates Vicky - the strongest quality a Geordie can have.

How many of you's admit to watching this show in real life?

Watched season one, gave up after the shitness of season 2.

+1 for Geordie Shore.

UPFVd.gif

Anyone watch the new Geordie Shore. Just proves that it is leagues ahead of Jersey Shore.

Like the addition of new cast mates, and the whole cast is just more entertaining.

Watching season 2 on mtv its just as good as season 1. I didn't even notice Greg wasn't on it until someone told me.

Apparently Snooki is pregnant

sources say Jersey Shore star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is indeed pregnant and has plans to bankroll her mummy-to-be status into becoming "the next Kourtney Kardashian".

Polizzi, 24, is carrying her first child by her boyfriend Jionni LaValle, and is roughly three months along, sources told the New York Post.

Sources said the reality star, who denied being pregnant earlier this month, has already brokered a deal to announce the news on the cover of Us Weekly after she shopped the story to several celebrity magazines.

But sources tell Page Six that MTV is worried about how to manage the news, given that Polizzi's hard-partying, booze-swilling ways have just been turned into a Jersey Shore spin-off with Jenni "J-WOWW" Farley, which has begun shooting in New Jersey.

"MTV went into crisis mode after they found out," a source said. "They're trying to hide it because it would greatly affect the creative direction of the show."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...nant-sources-say/story-e6frf96o-1226286356410

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been watching Geordie.... before last weeks I honestly reckon that Ricci had added nothing at all to the show... Half way thru the episode he was just looking like a soppy w***er... By the end of the show a massive w***er...

For mine no loss at all if he has been kicked off the show.. but I haven't looked anything up to see if that's actually the case.. can't see them kicking Gaz off and can't see them doing different punishments for each... So i am assuming nothing really happens with it apart from a slap on the wrist?

Have been watching Geordie.... before last weeks I honestly reckon that Ricci had added nothing at all to the show... Half way thru the episode he was just looking like a soppy w***er... By the end of the show a massive w***er...

For mine no loss at all if he has been kicked off the show.. but I haven't looked anything up to see if that's actually the case.. can't see them kicking Gaz off and can't see them doing different punishments for each... So i am assuming nothing really happens with it apart from a slap on the wrist?

Agreed, the bloke is a complete tosser.

Get ready for the Australian version.

A SALES video promoting a new reality show set around a group of young hot things in the Sutherland Shire was leaked online at the weekend, prematurely revealing Channel 10's plans for an Australian version of trashy US hit Jersey Shore.

A short clip of The Shire, an upcoming "dramality" series - half-real, half-scripted - was widely circulated on Facebook and eventually YouTube on Saturday before Ten filed a copyright claim and had the video removed.

"The reality event of 2012 everyone will be talking about," the promo said.

"It will take social media to a new level."

It featured different beach babes and street dudes talking to the camera about wanting to be pr0n stars, fake boobs, pushing people down stairs and running away from police.

Yesterday the network fast-tracked an announcement for the show, which starts filming on March 26, but maintained they were yet to finalise the cast so the people in the video will not necessarily be taking part.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta...sey-shore-leaked/story-e6frf9ho-1226303954241

Gee what's happened to 'the situation' reduced to doing steady treadmill walks instead of his old 3 hour gym sessions !

Gee what's happened to 'the situation' reduced to doing steady treadmill walks instead of his old 3 hour gym sessions !

He's gone straight-edge.

Must be utter hell for him hanging back with the crew.
Mad props to him for pulling is head in and growing up , if only Ronnie could do the same......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back