FTA-TV Jersey Shore

Remove this Banner Ad

Like this show. Good for a laugh. :D

Like Vinny and Pauly the most. Situation pretty funny too.

Can't stand Jwoww (although would hit)/Snooki/Sam. They're just annoying and make episodes s**t. Actually didn't mind Angelina but she's gone so meh.

Watching it on MTV up to season 2. Dunno how many eps are left. Last nights ep was good. Pauly calling up the DTF girls at 6am. So many epic moments in this show. :D

Like this show. Good for a laugh. :D

Like Vinny and Pauly the most. Situation pretty funny too.

Can't stand Jwoww (although would hit)/Snooki/Sam. They're just annoying and make episodes s**t. Actually didn't mind Angelina but she's gone so meh.

Watching it on MTV up to season 2. Dunno how many eps are left. Last nights ep was good. Pauly calling up the DTF girls at 6am. So many epic moments in this show. :D

Actually I don't mind Jenni. Sam has got to be the dumbest chick ever.
The fact that her "boyfriend" was cheating on her, seems completley lost on her.

Pauly seems the only normal one out of them all.

Actually I don't mind Jenni. Sam has got to be the dumbest chick ever.
The fact that her "boyfriend" was cheating on her, seems completley lost on her.

Pauly seems the only normal one out of them all.

Lol, Pauly and Vinny I'd have to say.

Situation loves himself so much but it's so entertaining. lol :thumbsu:

Ron = w***er. Talked himself up at the start of the 2nd season saying his going to live it up ect ect and after like 2 days he was back with Sam. Soft ****.

Sam and Angelina are ****ing drainers and don't mind Snooki and Jenni. Although Jenni seems to want to fight like a bloke all the time.

Lol, Pauly and Vinny I'd have to say.

Situation loves himself so much but it's so entertaining. lol :thumbsu:

Ron = w***er. Talked himself up at the start of the 2nd season saying his going to live it up ect ect and after like 2 days he was back with Sam. Soft ****.

Sam and Angelina are ****ing drainers and don't mind Snooki and Jenni. Although Jenni seems to want to fight like a bloke all the time.

Pretty much.

Pauly D & Vinny seem like good dudes.

The Situation whilst can do a number of ****ed up things and loves himself too much is hilarious and is the funniest part of the show IMO.

Ronnie is a dick and a soft ****

Jwow & Snooki are alright both kinda funny. Jwow looks like she has gone through her fair share of drugs etc. raving also humorous when she gets amped and tries to fight people, Snooki is just funny.

Sammi has the maturity of a little child who is too over possessive and acts like a bitch towards other females.

Angelina is a bitch/moron but she's quite hot.

Order of hotness/who I'd bang

1. Angelina
2. Jwow
3. Sammi
4. Snooki

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished watching all season 2 and even the reunion (addicited). Some good eps left and some funny moments. Couple crap ones.

They already finished filming season 3 last month, kind of lame. That new housemate looks ugly and there's going to be the same old Ronni Sam fighting crap most eps in the new season apparently. Wonder if it will hold it's popularity? Like one of the most watched shows in America. They should've replaced a couple more housemates. I didn't see season 1 though so I'm not sick of it yet.

Half way through season 2 at the moment. Love it. **** Sam is a gluton for punishment though. 'thats it...im done....im...done'. I reckon shes said that about 15 times so far only to go crawling back. I like Ronnie, he'd be a cool mate, but hes a pain in the arse.

Vinny and Pauly are the best. Snooki is funny as.

Just finished watching all season 2 and even the reunion (addicited). Some good eps left and some funny moments. Couple crap ones.

They already finished filming season 3 last month, kind of lame. That new housemate looks ugly and there's going to be the same old Ronni Sam fighting crap most eps in the new season apparently. Wonder if it will hold it's popularity? Like one of the most watched shows in America. They should've replaced a couple more housemates. I didn't see season 1 though so I'm not sick of it yet.

Are you srs? Season one is so much better than season 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back