Toast Jesse Hogan is 2015 NAB Rising Star! Brayshaw 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

As I understand it, neither Hogan nor TMac has a girlfriend. Both of them will be invited to the Brownlow so it will be interesting to see whom they take.

In the interests of his longevity at the club, we need to find him a Melbourne-based, Demons-loving girl with big norgs :thumbsu:
Go Daisy Pearce, imagine the talent that child could have.

As I understand it, neither Hogan nor TMac has a girlfriend. Both of them will be invited to the Brownlow so it will be interesting to see whom they take.

In the interests of his longevity at the club, we need to find him a Melbourne-based, Demons-loving girl with big norgs :thumbsu:

I've heard West Coast in the 2000s would find young players from other states local girls with big norgs as their first point of business.

Congrats! To be honest, I can't be too disappointed because I think we all know that we love our respective players and will be looking forward to seeing how freaking good both players will become in the future!

This is possibly more important than any trade moves we make or drafting we do during the offseason.

Gee its exciting to see a young kid dominate like he did. I hope that expectations do not get to him too much, but he seems a pretty switched on guy.

Well done to Brayshaw too. I like the look of him.

Anyone watch him on AFL 360 last night?

He got asked the 'are you going to play for Melbourne for the rest of your life' question by the idiot. He said something like (and with contempt) 'gee, idiot (i'm paraphrasing), that's a pretty big question. I can definitely see a future playing with people like Viney, Brayshaw etc'

To GW's credit, he sort of changed the subject pretty quickly when he saw that Hogan was a little uncomfortable with it.

I guess we all want him to say, 'yeah man, I'm in for life. Never playing anywhere else ever again.' But that's not gonna happen, nor should it really. I don't know where I'm gonna be in 1 year, let alone 10 years so nor should he.

However, from the few interviews I have heard with him, he talks in a way that refers to the longer term more than just the $cully i-just-want-to-play-footy-and-havent-made-a-decision-just-going-to-tour-the-facilities-and-have-a-look stuff. Could be reading into it but I reckon he is enjoying it and sees a future with the dees. Seems like he's made some pretty good mates and I think the idea of dragging a team up the ladder on his back appeals to him.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread on him where people talked about him on 360. Gah

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10420368_10156089380795725_323057287784324427_n.jpg

Indeed. Sound plan.

Make her tall as well - strong. Athletic frame. Child-bearing hips. I'm thinking father/son rule here we come.

I keep telling people we should have a strategic alliance with the Vic Fury netball team.
I'd be happy to adopt at least two off-spring if they wanted to get started now but didn't want the distraction or responsibility of child rearing at a young age. I'd even have a word to the missus about IVF.

If I was 20 years old, kicking big bags of goals and about to be the biggest thing in town, yes I would want to settle down with the one girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back