Rumour Jezza Cameron on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2012
Broadbeach
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Met up with an old mate earlier today (his dads got a very important job in Lifebroker who is a major sponsor of the Giants) and he let slip that Jezza could be looking to leave GWS possibly at the end of the year. It was obvious he didn't want me to know and quickly brushed it off as if nothing happened. Apparently it won't be at a Victorian club based off what my mate said. Just passing it on.

Mate, he arranged to have his junior club rename themselves the Dartmoor Giants. You don't do that (and then turn up to their Grand Final today) and then walk out on the club tomorrow.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!
You know he's talking about cameron leaving GWS and not Dartmoor right?

Dartmoor Swans.

Goodes replacement at Sydney. I knew it.

017137-eddie-mcguire-collingwood.jpg

if the crows were to pull that off i'd be shocked. doubt it if crows or port will get him and if he is to leave GWS it will be back home to Victoria

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Met up with an old mate earlier today (his dads got a very important job in Lifebroker who is a major sponsor of the Giants) and he let slip that Jezza could be looking to leave GWS possibly at the end of the year. It was obvious he didn't want me to know and quickly brushed it off as if nothing happened. Apparently it won't be at a Victorian club based off what my mate said. Just passing it on.
'Old mate'... 'Very important job'... 'Let slip'... 'Could be looking to leave'... 'Possibly at the end of the year'... 'Obvious he didn't want me to know'... 'Just passing it on'...
This is gold. Thanks for the post greg denham.

Mate, he arranged to have his junior club rename themselves the Dartmoor Giants. You don't do that (and then turn up to their Grand Final today) and then walk out on the club tomorrow.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!
If you think the one reason he won't leave GWS is because the Dartmoor Football Club changed their nickname and colours to match the Giants then you are delusional. Local clubs changing nicknames and colours isn't uncommon and it was clearly done because Cameron was a product of the club, not because everyone in Dartmoor loves the Giants. Surely you can come up with a better reason than this flimsy theory.

If you think the one reason he won't leave GWS is because the Dartmoor Football Club changed their nickname and colours to match the Giants then you are delusional. Local clubs changing nicknames and colours isn't uncommon and it was clearly done because Cameron was a product of the club, not because everyone in Dartmoor loves the Giants. Surely you can come up with a better reason than this flimsy theory.

So you get your whole town to dress like this... image.jpg

Because you hate the club you are at and are desperate to leave.

You decide that because you are homesick for Dartmoor you will move to Adelaide.

Mate you are far more delusional than me.

You Made up lies about beams leaving pies all year so is this your new rumour to spread? :)

So you get your whole town to dress like this...View attachment 79865

Because you hate the club you are at and are desperate to leave.

You decide that because you are homesick for Dartmoor you will move to Adelaide.

Mate you are far more delusional than me.
Did I say he hated the club or was desperate to leave? Sometimes a club will offer a player a contract that is too good to refuse. A bit like Crameri to Bulldogs last year. Everyone has their price unfortunately.

Jezza is well known to be the Giants number 1 priority. Whatever is offered could probably be matched.
That's when other things start to come into play. Perhaps Jeremy wants to play finals next year. Which club is more likely to play finals in 2015? Probably the Crows (with Cameron) at this point in time. I'm not saying that will be the reason he leaves but players have to assess their situation when huge offers come their way.

I posted this in the Crows sub-forum but I'm not sure why they are throwing huge money at Cameron when their two biggest players (Tex and Danger) become free agents next year. Perhaps they are trying to recruit JC so that they have an easier time holding onto Tex and Danger? Dangerfield has said in the past that he is more concerned with success than money so that would back the theory up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back