Not open for further replies.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
So whats the deal with karma if you think you won in the deal? Or was it a childesh "its cool to bag the giants" deal?

Did I say we won? No. I said it has eased the pain. Stung pretty bad for a while there though.

The smug comments from Giants supporters on here at the time didn't give me a lot of love for your mob either I gotta say.

Would I trade Macrae for Callan Ward. In a heartbeat.

If Cameron does leave you will see what I mean.

Mar 1, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts F.C, GWS
Whitfield there is nothing wrong with.

Yoda_Empire_Strikes_Back.png

Jan 13, 2001
Waiting at the door for the pub to reopen
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Man City
All I can find out is that Adelaide asked his manager if he was happy or looking for a move when his contract runs out, never went beyond that point. You would find that managers get these questions regularly about star players from clubs where they would be a good fit. All that has happened here is that someone who doesn't fully understand how the system works found out about this particular one and it quickly grew legs, visited Stephen Dank, now its got some bulk it can be heard and listened to by some, most though look at it and realise there is nothing to it.

who_let_the_dogs_out

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Everybody would.
nah, they wouldn't. Happy to set up a thread on the poll board if you want though. Decent gap between them, at this stage IMO. Seems the umpires agree with me too, 10 brownlow votes to Whitfield's 2. No point arguing about this though, you're happy with your pick and so are we. Just like I'm sure port fans wouldnt trade wines for either.

Campbell's Chunky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
nah, they wouldn't. Happy to set up a thread on the poll board if you want though. Decent gap between them, at this stage IMO. Seems the umpires agree with me too, 10 brownlow votes to Whitfield's 2. No point arguing about this though, you're happy with your pick and so are we. Just like I'm sure port fans wouldnt trade wines for either.
Unbiased - Whitfield has a lot more tricks and will be the better player. Macrae has just had a good start.

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies

Seriously... You're using brownlow votes as a measure of who is the better player? Dale Morris - 193 games - 1 brownlow vote. Must be a stonkingly crap player.

Please be aware - the last comment was an example of sarcasm

Seriously... You're using brownlow votes as a measure of who is the better player? Dale Morris - 193 games - 1 brownlow vote. Must be a stonkingly crap player.

Please be aware - the last comment was an example of sarcasm

the brownlow has got it about right more often than not but I think it needs a review given it has become a midfielders award not a B&F and a few "good" at best players have taken away the award.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back