Roomie Jibber-Jabber Random Chatter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come join Bay 29! Crowd really goes off there

can someone give me a run down on memberships like whats good value but not to exy?

Grim what have u go?

I was thinking a red zone membership as i tend 2 get to the ground early anyway to watch ressies so i could always secure a good front row seat

I have a gold membership, you'll have to check but I believe it's about $330-$340. I think Red Zone is also about the same. The main advantage for the Red Zone is that it is much easier to get friends/family who come to the game ocassionally to sit with you, whereas for a Gold seat it's much harder because people have reserved seats already in that area.

If you like sitting in the front row, which I'm not too fond of, then I'd probably go Red Zone since as you say you get there early enough for the ressies.

I have a gold membership, you'll have to check but I believe it's about $330-$340. I think Red Zone is also about the same. The main advantage for the Red Zone is that it is much easier to get friends/family who come to the game ocassionally to sit with you, whereas for a Gold seat it's much harder because people have reserved seats already in that area.

If you like sitting in the front row, which I'm not too fond of, then I'd probably go Red Zone since as you say you get there early enough for the ressies.

Yeah chatting with Nat looks like ill get a red zone have the freedom to move around if we want and yeah idd like 2 take other friends at times

Im just soooo sad that the scg tickets wont work i honestly had the best seats
:[

I love that at my first game with a guy his feeback is that I have a short fuse & am psychotic when it snaps.

Fantastic. Bitches take note.

Hahahaha reidfactor taking out pent up frustration on me in Bay 13.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be bothered feeding him either E_G. That's what centrelink is for.

Cayutey gaycock. I bet you can't take your eyes off McBabe.

It was human?

Thought a goddess transcended my bigfooty avatar for shits and giggles.

I don't know why all the Freo fans are bitching about the umpire. Did they not see the West Coast game? The free kick count there was 20-1 at half time LOL.

We were on the end of a few lucky frees and lucky no calls at times yesterday. Overall I thought we had the better of the umpiring. Wasn't enough to influence the outcome of the game but we had better luck than Freo did.

Oh yeh and I hate vonn.

Rofl lmao didddummmmms eye ily yaa

Hahahaha reidfactor taking out pent up frustration on me in Bay 13.
On what thread.
Just got back from Sydney, great trip, great function in the Churchill stand, although $8.20 a stubby was a tad rich. Back to Alexandria pub, which is a good set-up and i would recommend it for watching our away games on the big screen and i mean it is a BIG screen.

On what thread.
Just got back from Sydney, great trip, great function in the Churchill stand, although $8.20 a stubby was a tad rich. Back to Alexandria pub, which is a good set-up and i would recommend it for watching our away games on the big screen and i mean it is a BIG screen.

Anyone got a link to the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back