JJ Liston medal 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Great result for Boxer , the clubs , both Hawthorn and BoxHill and all the coaching staff at BH ......Can Bruce must take some credit for the development of our BH boys .....I hear nothing but positives from m the lads about him .
A job well done by all ... :thumbsu:

Hallahan singled out Cam Bruce for a thank you in his acceptance speech last night.

Disappointing that neither the Herald-Sun nor the Age has anything in print about the J.J. Liston, at least as far as I could see.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mirra named in the back pocket for the team of the year. Iles named on a half-back flank. Surprisingly no Cheney named in the back line. No Boxer in the team of the year.

I wasn't keeping too close a track for the other clubs, but Frankston had at least four players listed and Geelong had four listed on the ground. Matthew Knights was named coach of the year.

I don't know how this guy doesn't get picked up, takes contested marks each week despite his height, is in the best every second week. Eventually someone like North or Carlton will pick him up like Gibson or Curnow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back