Joe Bullock= Does he even want to get elected?

Remove this Banner Ad

You suggested that you gave latitude to 'good ideas, poorly expressed' regardless of who said it, I'm testing that notion.
Who said it was a good idea (Brandis)? I have never said that in fact look at the other thread.

Who said it was a good idea (Brandis)? I have never said that in fact look at the other thread.

OK, then let me ask you this, do you think it possible for a politician to have a good idea that the Greens oppose?

OK, then let me ask you this, do you think it possible for a politician to have a good idea that the Greens oppose?
How about I state this and we can give this merry go round a rest?
Anyone, including politicians of different parties can have a good idea but due to poor language skills may not express it well. Depending on the idea, I may even agree it is a good idea despite their inability to speak clearly on it. I may also research the idea further. Know do you understand?
I worry sometimes that the fact that she belongs to the Greens disqualifies her idea/position with some people.

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
I never said that Abbott want's to modernize the ALP/TU , once again you are not letting the words settle in your head before replying.

No? well I am reading today that ICAC has been told the Australian Labor Party in NSW solicited/extorted a $500,000 bribe from Multiplex to ensure an incident free construction of the Sydney Olympic Stadium. So for the sake of the party and the movement you maybe should be hoping Abbott does clean the place up.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back