Nostradamus Lives John Worsfold to coach Essendon from 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I can't really say 'wins' as a positive can I? Promising young talent is what all clubs have you say. So including Essendon right? So that's a positive right? Or did you mean positives that other clubs don't have? How is that even relevant? Only one other club has a vacant senior coach position.

Obviously when I said picks I was talking about having extra via the trade period.

I also think having state of the art training facilities is a big plus. If they weren't, clubs wouldn't ever bother upgrading them or building new ones would they?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Suffice to say you can herp to the derp in a round about way about teh drugz all you like but I doubt we'll have too much trouble attracting decent candidates and a budding senior coach will have no more chance at 'having his future destroyed' at Essendon than at any other club.

A new coach could make all the difference. They just need the WADA stuff to end. Essendon have some guns in Watson, Dyson Heppel and I think Joe Daniher will be a star. They effectively made the 8 in the past two years 2013 2014 so its not all doom and gloom. The resources of one the biggest clubs and possibly the pay check might see Essendon get their man. Coming to Adelaide gave the Tingles something else to whinge about; after all they prefer to "fly as one" and not as a group in a private jet.

A new coach could make all the difference. They just need the WADA stuff to end. Essendon have some guns in Watson, Dyson Heppel and I think Joe Daniher will be a star. They effectively made the 8 in the past two years 2013 2014 so its not all doom and gloom. The resources of one the biggest clubs and possibly the pay check might see Essendon get their man. Coming to Adelaide gave the Tingles something else to whinge about; after all they prefer to "fly as one" and not as a group in a private jet.
Ho ho ho, my sides, my sides. Oh the laughter. He's here all week punters, try the Bitter Goose Liver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woosha is a man of principles. Something that Essendon could use right now, so I think he would be a good fit.

Worsfold will have further discussions after Adelaide's finals campaign.

If given the gig Caracella may join him as an assistant.

Neil Craig could be on his way out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back