Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Young guy with money having a drink on bye week after a tough season.Well blow me down with a feather.

Perhaps he should have joined all those Cleveland blokes at their religious retreat singing kumbaya.

Whether he can play is one thing but this is just chip wrapping.

The issue is doing it after he has been through Rehab I guess. After all that has happened he really just needed to keep his nose clean and go about trying to be an NFL player. Just dumb.

Young guy with money having a drink on bye week after a tough season.Well blow me down with a feather.

Perhaps he should have joined all those Cleveland blokes at their religious retreat singing kumbaya.

Whether he can play is one thing but this is just chip wrapping.

Lol, youre getting payed millions to play football and stay off the drink cause you cant handle the drink. And you cant stay off the drink? No pity for him whatsoever.

He put himself into rehab in the off season remember. Youre supposed to be a leader as a QB, he's a joke.

Lol, youre getting payed millions to stay off the drink cause you cant handle the drink. And you cant stay off the drink? No pity for him whatsoever.

He put himself into rehab in the off season remember. He's a joke.
He goes to any other city and he does not get the media stuff he gets in Cleveland. Hell, he's a babe in the woods compared to Michael Irvin and the Dallas party boys.

As I say jury is still out on whether he can play but if it is perceived that he can, then maybe Cleveland would be better off with a QB who can play rather than one who is a choir boy.

And can anyone tell me the heinous things he's supposed to have done at this party.

He goes to any other city and he does not get the media stuff he gets in Cleveland. Hell, he's a babe in the woods compared to Michael Irvin and the Dallas party boys.

As I say jury is still out on whether he can play but if it is perceived that he can, then maybe Cleveland would be better off with a QB who can play rather than one who is a choir boy.

And can anyone tell me the heinous things he's supposed to have done at this party.

He went to rehab because he couldn't handle the drink, now he's back on the piss on a bye week. It's a massive red flag.

Drink when he said he would no longer drink, he said it. He cant be trusted and he doesnt win games, he's a walking talking train wreck.

As for the 'if he was any other city' part.... he wouldnt be a starting QB in 'any other city'.

Drink when he said he would no longer drink, he said it. He cant be trusted and he doesnt win games, he's a walking talking train wreck.

As for the 'if he was any other city' part.... he wouldnt be a starting QB in 'any other city'.
Right so you reckon he can't play. It's a call echoed by others.

Cleveland football has been a joke since Moses was a tight end so make it more of a joke by benching a qb showing some promise for deejaying at a party....

Cleveland football has been a joke since Moses was a tight end ....

There's a reason for that, its cause they draft guys like Johnny Football in the first round.

There may be a bigger game in this.

Given Jms salary, he can easily be cut. If he is cut, I have no doubt he will picked up elsewhere.

Play him into some form, and he may have currency going into the off season. He may not fit the Cleveland demographic but they might get something for at least.

There may be a bigger game in this.

Given Jms salary, he can easily be cut. If he is cut, I have no doubt he will picked up elsewhere.

Play him into some form, and he may have currency going into the off season. He may not fit the Cleveland demographic but they might get something for at least.

Jerry will take him and sit him behind Romo until his back gives out. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and I reckon royals1922 is half a chance for #encouragementaward for suggesting JFF should be allowed to get out on the pi55 on a bye week given his history. GG

Oh and I reckon royals1922 is half a chance for #encouragementaward for suggesting JFF should be allowed to get out on the pi55 on a bye week given his history. GG
Thankfully getting something :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Seriously we forget these are young men playing and he's not killed anyone, drunk drove or even done anything this year except deejay a gig...

Thankfully getting something :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Seriously we forget these are young men playing and he's not killed anyone, drunk drove or even done anything this year except deejay a gig...
The problem has a lot to do with who he his and his 'priors' etc. In the cutthroat world of the NFL, ya just gotta be smarter son!

The problem has a lot to do with who he his and his 'priors' etc. In the cutthroat world of the NFL, ya just gotta be smarter son!
I get the issue about perception in Cleveland being more important than reality, no doubt but in Texas would he get the same treatment.....

I get the issue about perception in Cleveland being more important than reality, no doubt but in Texas would he get the same treatment.....
Depends on the week Hardy was having.

Bottom line is he is a no talent, party boy. Just in the last three weeks he has partied, been in a high speed incident whilst smacking his partner around, given his word he was up to handling the starting job and turned around and pissed all over the guy who handed him the keys.

Be one thing (I suppose) if he could play. He can't.

1-5 speaks all on its own.

Bottom line is he is a no talent, party boy. Just in the last three weeks he has partied, been in a high speed incident whilst smacking his partner around, given his word he was up to handling the starting job and turned around and pissed all over the guy who handed him the keys.

Be one thing (I suppose) if he could play. He can't.

1-5 speaks all on its own.
Well said.....especially first paragraph. Hes all platitudes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back