Other Johnny Manziel - Outlaw Bloodlines ©

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now I think he will go to Minny. He will thrive there with ADP, a jumpball WR Simpson and a possession WR Jennings. Not to mention their decent oline.

NFC North with Stafford, Rodgers, Manziel an Cutler for the next 5 years hnnnnnnnnnng.

no offense to the raiders but that would be the worst place for him to go to, bunch of no name receivers, and no real talent around him, also the way I've seen scouts talk about him they suggest he needs to be developed to an extent, and its hard to develop when you're being thrown to the wolves

the only thing about him is the raider swagger that he has but in terms of talent i don't think they have enough

Right now I think he will go to Minny. He will thrive there with ADP, a jumpball WR Simpson and a possession WR Jennings. Not to mention their decent oline.

NFC North with Stafford, Rodgers, Manziel an Cutler for the next 5 years hnnnnnnnnnng.
Don't forget Rudolph and Patterson

no offense to the raiders but that would be the worst place for him to go to, bunch of no name receivers, and no real talent around him, also the way I've seen scouts talk about him they suggest he needs to be developed to an extent, and its hard to develop when you're being thrown to the wolves

the only thing about him is the raider swagger that he has but in terms of talent i don't think they have enough

Oakland doesnt have talent because they are currently in cap hell, dumping about 40m of toxic contracts.

Oakland doesnt have talent because they are currently in cap hell, dumping about 40m of toxic contracts.

that is true, and with johnny football's name already being so big they could certainly attract some great talent through free agency

NFL.com's Albert Breer reports Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel hasn't requested an evaluation from the NFL Draft Advisory Board.

That could be taken as a sign that Manziel is pondering returning to A&M for his redshirt junior season, but as Breer points out, it could also mean that he's already made up his mind to go pro. The deadline for underclassmen to declare is January 15. We'd be very surprised if last year's Heisman Trophy winner decided to return to College Station. Manziel promises to be one of 2014's most divisive prospects, but will almost certainly be a first-round pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boy can play from what i have seen.

But bear in mind i said the same about T-Bow! :cool: In saying that though Manziel has got a much better arm on him than what T-Bow ever had.

I hope he does nominate for the draft as it will be interesting to see what happens.

Manziel has a far better passing game than Tebow.

Wouldn't mind the Raiders taking him, but would prefer the defense to be focused on.

in the interests of football i want to see him go to the vikings, can you imagine that offense, with peterson and manziel, couple that with the fact he has a good wr and lt, and it's the perfect place for him

Looks impressive, never saw Tebow play in college but thought much of Manziel's hype was similar to that of Tebow, looks far more accomplished though.

Manziel has a far better passing game than Tebow.

Wouldn't mind the Raiders taking him, but would prefer the defense to be focused on.

With all the apparent questions about his character and attitude, surely he'd be better off at a team with a better off-field structure and environment, ie. not Washington, Oakland, Cleveland, NYJ, etc.

There aren't many really well run teams looking for a QB though. Vikings and Texans from the outside look like the better fits of those that need a QB.

i know it's stupid to get excited over a bowl game, but boy oh boy, what a comeback
Against Duke?

If he tries that scrambling rubbish he does in the NFL he'll live a short life. RGIII is 3 times the size and look what happened to him...

RGIII's knee blew out chasing after a fumble. Nothing to do with copping a hit, the ground gave way as he turned.

The way QB's are a protected species this year, Manziel will get much more protection from any late or big hits.
His knee was already ****ed from earlier on. He just destroyed it more on the incident you cited.

The boy can play from what i have seen.

But bear in mind i said the same about T-Bow! :cool: In saying that though Manziel has got a much better arm on him than what T-Bow ever had.

I hope he does nominate for the draft as it will be interesting to see what happens.
No he doesn't.
I think what you're looking to say is he has much better MECHANICS on him than T-Bow ever had.
Tebow has a killer arm, he can match Stafford/Favre there. But his mechanics are that s**t that it takes him WAY too long to get the ******* thing out of his hand. J.J. Swatt would have a field day against him. Double digit pass deflections????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back