royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
Is it a pic or something of him in Vegas?

Just saw on News.com.au sports that Dwayne Bowe got paid 1.8 million buckaroos per catch. Nice work if you can get it.
No TDs in 2 years...

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Guess TMZ should have it soon...Burge says it is an all timer.

TMZ has the video of Boykin punching a bicycle cop last week. As if it wasnt bad enough being a Bicycle cop now everyone in the world knows you are one.

Well...as much fun as this was/is....the old man needs to turn in. Damn work in the morning. You guys enjoy and if Jerry wants this guy for a few rolls of athletic tape I surely hope the Browns make that deal.

Night fella's

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Well...as much fun as this was/is....the old man needs to turn in. Damn work in the morning. You guys enjoy and if Jerry wants this guy for a few rolls of athletic tape I surely hope the Browns make that deal.

Night fella's

If some how the Browns get a pick for JFF they finally got a win from this situation.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Night fella's

What's Cleveland actually like? Are you originally from here?

Looking forward to the video lol. Go Cowboys.

He smashed Bama

Only the old guard would have been happy to see him go

Another reason to hate Alabama....help build the legend in his own baggie.

He is Lindsay Lohan without the crack shots and I'm not sure I'd want to play with someone who deliberately throws team-mates, coaching and front office staff under the bus just so he can get a free release to the team of his choice.

royals1922

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts RIP
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rotor Volgograd, The Exers
Another reason to hate Alabama....help build the legend in his own baggie.

He is Lindsay Lohan without the crack shots and I'm not sure I'd want to play with someone who deliberately throws team-mates, coaching and front office staff under the bus just so he can get a free release to the team of his choice.
That will hurt him far more than partying allegations will.

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
12508948_10153463007698883_847966719565410739_n.jpg

What's Cleveland actually like? Are you originally from here?

Looking forward to the video lol. Go Cowboys.

Great city, gets an undeserved rap sometimes in large part because of our incredulous near misses in sports. Winters can be a bit rough but the summers are usually quite spectacular. Great spot to raise a family as well.

Nope am an American and a Clevelander. When the Browns were stolen I decided not to watch a second of the NFL until we got a team back (insert jokes about not actually yet gotten a team back here ;)) and searched out something that might substitute need to watch a contact sport.

Remembered watching some Footy when I was a kid and in 1996 selected the Crows to follow. God apparently had mercy on my soul for the torture he inflicted on me for following Cleveland teams (and for the torture he would commence once the Browns came back) and I quite enjoyed the back to back Premierships in 97 and 98. :)

cleveland_skyline.jpg

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Great city, gets an undeserved rap sometimes in large part because of our incredulous near misses in sports. Winters can be a bit rough but the summers are usually quite spectacular. Great spot to raise a family as well.

Nope am an American and a Clevelander. When the Browns were stolen I decided not to watch a second of the NFL until we got a team back (insert jokes about not actually yet gotten a team back here ;)) and searched out something that might substitute need to watch a contact sport.

Remembered watching some Footy when I was a kid and in 1996 selected the Crows to follow. God apparently had mercy on my soul for the torture he inflicted on me for following Cleveland teams (and for the torture he would commence once the Browns came back) and I quite enjoyed the back to back Premierships in 97 and 98. :)

cleveland_skyline.jpg

I remember the episode of 30 Rock where Liz considers moving to Cleveland.

I remember the episode of 30 Rock where Liz considers moving to Cleveland.

Too funny. Course none of that was shot in Cleveland and our women are not nearly as un-model like as they would have you think. ;)

Back