Joke of the future - Christopher Pyne

Remove this Banner Ad

He is smarter and more eloquent than anyone else in the Coalition.

His voice and face and everything else is the problem. And the content of what he is saying.

But I'll stand by my opinion that he is a good politician, just a really mean one.

He looks exactly like a young Jabba the Hut.

His voice and face and everything else is the problem. And the content of what he is saying.
But I'll stand by my opinion that he is a good politician, just a really mean one.
Were it not for the unbridled pleasure it would give, I'd piss on him.

If you lit him up first it could be win:win??

343822-ec37d828-5e47-11e3-b7ab-c407036b0b36.jpg

"OH, YOU GUYS ARE
JUST THE LIVING END..."

Last edited:

I am sorry comrade, but he is a shockingly poor politician.

Yesterday he was reamed by the 'Brick with eyes' in the Senate. I don't think there has been a bigger public smackdown placed on a politician in recent times.

A good politician would have either got this legislation through (with amendments), or recognised the futility of his s**t changes and dropped it all together.

But not our Mincing Poodle Chris, what does he do? Why he is going to double down and re-introduce his '* you up the arse with no lube' legislation a second time.

Yesterday he was reamed by the 'Brick with eyes' in the Senate. I don't think there has been a bigger public smackdown placed on a politician in recent times.

Seriously?? Lazarus showed himself up as the amateur senator that he is, and that I suspect he will always be.

Pyne did well to bite his tongue when he did, I got the feeling that he was itching to call these plebs out.

Seriously?? Lazarus showed himself up as the amateur senator that he is, and that I suspect he will always be.

Pyne did well to bite his tongue when he did, I got the feeling that he was itching to call these plebs out.

That is not how it played out in the media.

Politics is perception, at least in this country. Sure Lazarus may be rough around the edges, but he does not come across as a smarmy piece of s**t like Pyne.

It will be interesting to see how Lazarus goes as an individual, as compared to being a PUP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is not how it played out in the media.

Politics is perception, at least in this country. Sure Lazarus may be rough around the edges, but he does not come across as a smarmy piece of s**t like Pyne.

It will be interesting to see how Lazarus goes as an individual, as compared to being a PUP.

Remove him from the ample shadow of Clive and he is irrelevant. Just as Lambie is now.

Pyne hasn't realized that people don't view education as a privilege rather a right of the people.

Yeah, it's a right. But if you're only smart enough to get basic marks at school uni isn't (or shouldn't) be the place for you.

Our Uni's have been dumbed down big time. I actually blame those who actually run the places. Student numbers are more important than academic achievement.

Yeah, it's a right. But if you're only smart enough to get basic marks at school uni isn't (or shouldn't) be the place for you.

Our Uni's have been dumbed down big time. I actually blame those who actually run the places. Student numbers are more important than academic achievement.

I don't think its really student numbers that matter for the University rather money which is already a terrible sign. What Pyne wants to do is make Uni's more about money just like the American system that has had the American juggernaught to make it what it is today, although it is starting to get found out with America's decline (Cheating, overwhelming student debt, troubled culture).

As the elected member for Sturt, he currently represents the Australian constitution for those who elected him in that electorate. As our education minister he represents our education system. He is not a joke. He is a man of duty.

As the elected member for Sturt, he currently represents the Australian constitution for those who elected him in that electorate. As our education minister he represents our education system. He is not a joke. He is a man of duty.
You missed the irony thingy, I hope.

Surely you're taking the piss? I doesn't matter how smart someone is, if they're either a right wing or left wing idealist then they will make decisions based on their ideology rather than using rigorous and rational diligence.

Abbott, Hockey and Pyne are right wing idealists. That's why they came out with the stupid budget, stupid maternity program, and stupid education policy. Let's not forget Abbott wanted to bring back the surplus, cut the s**t out of everything, and then promised money to people for marriage counselling. Not only right wing ideals but also Catholic ideals.

Pyne is a disgrace. There's nothing at all to like about him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back